Are scientist trying to be too smart?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Only 2 people in this thread understood my question and point :dead:

I'll state it one more time.
ITS ABOUT SCIENTIST PRESENTING THEORIES AS FACTS.

If you can not do experiments on something you can not present it as a fact.
For example.

Scientist can not reach the core of the gas giants but in the videos they were trying to explain the core of them when they can't even get half way through the planet. They were presenting them
As facts not just theories

Just because they know the outer layers of the planet it doesn't mean that the core behaves anything like that.

You fools are whining about the title knowing the title is simple just to reel people in the thread:heh: Stop trolling.

Everyone keeps telling me how measurements of the sun are done. But guess what? What if they were off? Oh it's not possible on the Coli.

Even though for yrs and yrs Pluto was considered a planet. From their own definition a scientist can never ever be wrong.:heh:

You guys keep thinking I'm saying they are wrong I'm just saying most things about space should be presented as theories not facts.

Jesus Christ

Something needs to be done about our school system.

Interesting bump @ShaneTheRogue

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Jesus Christ

Something needs to be done about our school system.

Interesting bump @ShaneTheRogue

Dunning-Kruger effect is prevalent.

Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general.

FieldMouse51

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
704 QC
They obviously use all types of analysis. Xray, light measurement, etc to break down the components of a planet or star. The acceleration of gravity is constant, so because of a planets trajectory and speed they can very accurately calculate its mass. From what they know about pressure and chemistry, they can say what is likely to be the elemental structure. They know at what density hydrogen-helium fusion occurs for example.