Are scientist trying to be too smart?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Nikkas in here really discouraging asking questions? :heh:

Some of y'all claim to know so much shyt but have you heard of the half-life of knowledge.

I take everything I hear from western scientists with a grain of salt.

Dead @ the number of pretentious a$$holes in this thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
that's quite the typo considering the "t" key is nowhere near the "s" key. Unless you mean spelling mistake, lol
Thats because the initial reply read " Calculus II and up". If you look at the post you'll see i edited it. I guess while deleting and editing somehow a t ended up over there. You really need discuss this in detail, doggy? Did this really bother you that much? I can edit again if you're on some Monk type OCD sh!t

Edit: there i corrected it. Don't hold me accountable for punctuation, tho.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
fukk head, you're questioning if we know the size of the fukking SUN.

Negged.
fukk head:mjlol:

My point of the thread is the accuracy of what we are told about space and whether or not things are really just theories or facts. Not just the sun. That was just an example.:mjlol: plus just because they have given a figure does not mean its really all that accurate. Nothing can get even be close enough to the sun to measure it. If you can question things on this earth that have been studied more extensively then why cant you wrap you head about questioning this?

nikka got the nerve to call me names when you dont know what race you want to be on the net.:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk head:mjlol:

My point of the thread is the accuracy of what we are told about space and whether or not things are really just theories or facts. Not just the sun. That was just an example.:mjlol: plus just because they have given a figure does not mean its really all that accurate. Nothing can get even be close enough to the sun to measure it. If you can question things on this earth that have been studied more extensively then why cant you wrap you head about questioning this?

nikka got the nerve to call me names when you dont know what race you want to be on the net.:mjlol:

This is what we're talking about.

The shyt you think we don't understand WE DO understand

This isn't because I just "believe them"...its that a fukking college freshman CAN REPLICATE THESE EXPERIMENTS

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
This is what we're talking about.

The shyt you think we don't understand WE DO understand

This isn't because I just "believe them"...its that a fukking college freshman CAN REPLICATE THESE EXPERIMENTS
no shyt they have a way of doing this. the question is how accurate is their approach. thats the fukking point! And yet again you keep talking about the sun when i simple said thats an example.
yall nikkas want to be so damn smart but cant understand the point of the thread. Than yall try and be cute by throwing in the title knowing the title is basically just bait to get people in the thread :dead:

Things about space are completely debatable because most are theories and not facts. we got fools on the coli doubting that people even went on the moon but no one wants to doubt the accuracy of info presented about a place that no one can go to:comeon:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
no shyt they have a way of doing this. the question is how accurate is their approach. thats the fukking point! And yet again you keep talking about the sun when i simple said thats an example.
yall nikkas want to be so damn smart but cant understand the point of the thread. Than yall try and be cute by throwing in the title knowing the title is basically just bait to get people in the thread :dead:

Things about space are completely debatable because most are theories and not facts. we got fools on the coli doubting that people even went on the moon but no one wants to doubt the accuracy of info presented about a place that no one can go to:comeon:

You didn't ask this question. You are calling the whole thing into question without even knowing how its done.

THATS the problem.

The question of accuracy has nothing to do with the actual methodology

And no, there are some things that you don't know that are ABSOLUTELY facts, but again you're too stupid to even acknowledge you didn't know basic shyt already.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
You didn't ask this question. You are calling the whole thing into question without even knowing how its done.

THATS the problem.

The question of accuracy has nothing to do with the actual methodology

And no, there are some things that you don't know that are ABSOLUTELY facts, but again you're too stupid to even acknowledge you didn't know basic shyt already.
If its a fact, its a fact. Im talking about theories. If you choose to believe everything a scientist says about space than thats you. I don't simply because we cant go there so I know there has to be some in accuracy. We have a difference of an opinion. I didnt say everything we are told is rubbish so chill.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If its a fact, its a fact. Im talking about theories. If you choose to believe everything a scientist says about space than thats you. I don't simply because we cant go there so I know there has to be some in accuracy. We have a difference of an opinion. I didnt say everything we are told is rubbish so chill.
A scientific theory is an assertion with evidence behind it.

Its not random couch-potato level conjecture fukkhead

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So I was watching a few programs yesterday about space. They were mostly focused on planets. During the programs they were discussing the planets components all they way down to the core. As you probably know that they send satellites out into space to get their info. None of these satellites have the capabilities to survive the harsh conditions of the planets. They stated that. So basically they know nothing hardly. They have also stated how big the sun is. But how could they know that? Nothing could get close enough to the sun to accurately measure it's size and how ridiculously big it is. How about all the galaxies? Whose to say there is a lot or a few. Surely no telescope could ever measure that.

That led me to think of how much scientist actually know.

This same question came into my head while being in a thread discussing pain. How can u accurately measure pain? Of course you can say a bullet shot would hurt worse than a stomach ache but when it comes to extreme pain such as natural childbirth or cluster headaches. How can we truly determine the pain felt unless we have experienced both?

what are some of the things that scientist claim they know about but you actually think they don't? I say space. Everything is mostly theories even though they act like a lot are facts.

This is something I see black people doing a lot, basically being overly skeptical of scientists and implying they're somewhat incompetent and "don't know as much as they think they do".

You say these things, but then you take advantage of all the things they provided for us, for granted. Your high speed internet, your smartphone, your satellite tv, you get sick and go to the doctor and take their medicine, you have their surgeries, you drive their cars, you eat their artificial and genetically modified foods...I can go on and on.

So when it's convenient you don't question shyt you just start downloading apps and flipping channels without a second thought as to how that shyt actually works. It didn't just drop form the sky thanks to white jesus, scientists created all of it.

And no, they don't know EVERYTHING, but the scientific method is to continue to learn. That's why technology advances, because of that curiosity and that motivation to improve. Unfortunately a lot of nikkas antagonize it with this "You're doing god's work blah blah blah". Yeah well let your ass get sick and on the verge of death, and see if you don't take that medicine a dr. wants to give you to save your life or keep you healthy, that same medicine that was created by scientists.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
You're not smart enough to even suggest this was your ploy.

Every response in this thread has been the mark of someone who is AT BEST an intellectual impostor and lacking the tools to even foray into proper scientific inquiry.
After being exposed last week, you have the nerve to even use the word "impostor?" And what makes you an intellectual Einstein? Cleaning up labs for a living?:mjlol:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
This is something I see black people doing a lot, basically being overly skeptical of scientists and implying they're somewhat incompetent and "don't know as much as they think they do".

You say these things, but then you take advantage of all the things they provided for us, for granted. Your high speed internet, your smartphone, your satellite tv, you get sick and go to the doctor and take their medicine, you have their surgeries, you drive their cars, you eat their artificial and genetically modified foods...I can go on and on.

So when it's convenient you don't question shyt you just start downloading apps and flipping channels without a second thought as to how that shyt actually works. It didn't just drop form the sky thanks to white jesus, scientists created all of it.

And no, they don't know EVERYTHING, but the scientific method is to continue to learn. That's why technology advances, because of that curiosity and that motivation to improve. Unfortunately a lot of nikkas antagonize it with this "You're doing god's work blah blah blah". Yeah well let your ass get sick and on the verge of death, and see if you don't take that medicine a dr. wants to give you to save your life or keep you healthy, that same medicine that was created by scientists.
You're right. they continue to learn. So whose to say after 10-15 yrs they will be supporting current theories. They use to classify Pluto as a planet. Now they don't.