Are scientist trying to be too smart?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Why are you being rude for no reason? Seems like a running theme to get daps :patrice:

I do it to men and women alike to show I'm unbiased. It's my way to battle against the simps :mjpls:

S9e5t87.png

You could be a great mod someday.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
So I was watching a few programs yesterday about space. They were mostly focused on planets. During the programs they were discussing the planets components all they way down to the core. As you probably know that they send satellites out into space to get their info. None of these satellites have the capabilities to survive the harsh conditions of the planets. They stated that. So basically they know nothing hardly. They have also stated how big the sun is. But how could they know that? Nothing could get close enough to the sun to accurately measure it's size and how ridiculously big it is. How about all the galaxies? Whose to say there is a lot or a few. Surely no telescope could ever measure that.

That led me to think of how much scientist actually know.

This same question came into my head while being in a thread discussing pain. How can u accurately measure pain? Of course you can say a bullet shot would hurt worse than a stomach ache but when it comes to extreme pain such as natural childbirth or cluster headaches. How can we truly determine the pain felt unless we have experienced both?

what are some of the things that scientist claim they know about but you actually think they don't? I say space. Everything is mostly theories even though they act like a lot are facts.

This is very true..academics is run by the government and any professor who has new theories that goes against mainstream science gets his/her position or credentials taken away..it's more to the universe that they're not telling us and lying to us..NASA is notorious for cover ups

You should listen to red ice creations and coast to coast am

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
This is very true..academics is run by the government and any professor who has new theories that goes against mainstream science gets his/her position or credentials taken away..it's more to the universe that they're not telling us and lying to us..NASA is notorious for cover ups

You should listen to red ice creations and coast to coast am
According to the people in this thread everything a scientist says about space we are supposed to believe is absolutely accurate. We aren't allowed to doubt the accuracy about space.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
They're brainwashed by the mainstream
Naw they are just trolling. If we have things in labs that we can extensively experiment on but still end up with false data in the future than of course it can be said about things in space. People are band wagoners on this site. If a group,of people say u are wrong then the rest will follow.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Naw they are just trolling. If we have things in labs that we can extensively experiment on but still end up with false data in the future than of course it can be said about things in space. People are band wagoners on this site. If a group,of people say u are wrong then the rest will follow.

You should read up on the static universe

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
So I was watching a few programs yesterday about space. They were mostly focused on planets. During the programs they were discussing the planets components all they way down to the core. As you probably know that they send satellites out into space to get their info. None of these satellites have the capabilities to survive the harsh conditions of the planets. They stated that. So basically they know nothing hardly. They have also stated how big the sun is. But how could they know that? Nothing could get close enough to the sun to accurately measure it's size and how ridiculously big it is. How about all the galaxies? Whose to say there is a lot or a few. Surely no telescope could ever measure that.

If we know the distance from the object we can safely calculate the size based on angular distance.

"In mathematics (in particular geometry and trigonometry) and all natural sciences (including astronomy, geophysics, etc.), the angular distance (angular separation, apparent distance, or apparent separation) between two point objects, as observed from a location different from either of these objects, is the size of the angle between the two directions originating from the observer and pointing towards these two objects. Angular distance (or separation) is thus synonymous to angle itself."

That led me to think of how much scientist actually know.

This same question came into my head while being in a thread discussing pain. How can u accurately measure pain? Of course you can say a bullet shot would hurt worse than a stomach ache but when it comes to extreme pain such as natural childbirth or cluster headaches. How can we truly determine the pain felt unless we have experienced both?

what are some of the things that scientist claim they know about but you actually think they don't? I say space. Everything is mostly theories even though they act like a lot are facts.

Doctors measure pain by checking the nociceptive activity in the brain. More activity = higher pain.

If you're not actively trying to learn new shyt regularly you're wasting yourself. It's great to ask questions but first take the initiative to atleast Google the shyt before you ask it. Don't perpetuate the dumb bytch stereotype brehettes.

Speaking of space and stars you can have this one star for free too.