Are scientist trying to be too smart?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Think about what? Whenever I wonder how someone knows something I look up their research and educate myself. Have you done that?
Well I have doubt about the accuracy of info presented about space because of the fact that we can't get anywhere near to the locations talked about. If you choose to believe everything presented to u than that's your business.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
All I'm saying is when it comes to space I see a lot of things that are presented as facts when I feel like they should be presented more as theories. We can't venture out to certain places in space but in the documentaries I was watching they acted like they had all the answers. How is this stupid or makes no sense like posters are saying?
What "things" are you referring to? Sun and planet sizes? I already told you the basics: angular distances. Pain? You have thresholds just like there are thresholds for noise levels. They don't know everything, but they damn sure know a lot more than you are giving them credit for.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
You keep assuming we have to get close. Also you're assuming that more accurate information isn't being discovered on a constant basis.

So because you don't understand it no one else does?:usure:

So? Gravity is gravity. Planets are Planets. Atmosphere is atmosphere. It's not that different.

Like what?
I clearly said that in the documentary they said they didn't understand a lot of aspects of space.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I clearly said that in the documentary they said they didn't understand a lot of aspects of space.

And what does that prove? The whole point of science is learning the unknown. They must first admit that they don't have all the answers...to find all the answers. They aren't going to find all the answers right away. It might take several lifetimes. They have bits and pieces of the truth but are actively trying to find the whole truth. It it was easy then religion probably wouldn't exist.

http://teacher.nsrl.rochester.edu/phy_labs/appendixe/appendixe.html

Here's a link to the scientific method. Science is a step by step process.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm done with this argument. If you feel like just because a scientist present info to you that it's 100% accurate all the time than you do. I don't.

Scientist will also say we were like apes but evolved.
Scientist classified Pluto as a planet for yrs. they changed it.

Scientist and doctors still can't figure out things about the earth we live on and people but when it comes to space the Coli doesn't feel like I have a right to question accuracy. :upsetfavre:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I have doubt about the accuracy of info presented about space because of the fact that we can't get anywhere near to the locations talked about. If you choose to believe everything presented to u than that's your business.

...WTF?? I must be speaking with a female right now with this horrific logic. Are you a female?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I want to answer this but I still can't get past that title :heh: and are dudes really seriously engaging @Mr. Somebody over this? Ya'll know better :childplease:
When people get focused on trolling posters they hate to be brought back to reality because of the mob/gang mentality associated with trying to demoralize individuals with words and thoughts. Sadly, you seem to be in defense of this behavior.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Daps
When people get focused on trolling posters they hate to be brought back to reality because of the mob/gang mentality associated with trying to demoralize individuals with words and thoughts. Sadly, you seem to be in defense of this behavior.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:
:dwillhuh:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I'm done with this argument. If you feel like just because a scientist present info to you that it's 100% accurate all the time than you do. I don't.

Scientist will also say we were like apes but evolved.
Scientist classified Pluto as a planet for yrs. they changed it.

Scientist and doctors still can't figure out things about the earth we live on and people but when it comes to space the Coli doesn't feel like I have a right to question accuracy. :upsetfavre:

You can question accuracy when it's clear that you have the grounds to do so. You provided examples that we have clear answers to, then you generalized space. Be specific as to what you wish challenge the accuracy of. Of course scientists don't know everything. Otherwise, they wouldn't be scientists. :stopitslime: