Are scientist trying to be too smart?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Perhaps what you're trying to say is that they are trying too hard to make unqualified estimates or to quantify the unquantifiable. Thread title makes you sound like a dumb ass :heh:
No it doesnt but i guess you have to say this when you have demonic elements making up your essence.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Why? You have nothing to say but insults. Since you're so smart explain to me how what I'm saying and why I have no point. I have a valid point. Others have mentioned this type of thing on the internet. Only on the Coli is it considered dumb. But nobody is hitting me with knowledge. It's just dumb smiles and quick post to get daps.
I'm not insulting you at all, not my intentions. I'm just calling it how I see it.:yeshrug:. The fact that you seem to have never taken the necessary courses, means there's no point in me explaining. Like you assume that telescopes are used to calculate sizes. :mindblown:. You need more background before you can move on.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Wow. The difference is that there is evidence when it comes to space. You just don't want to except it. Shaky evidence is superior to no evidence. And the thing is...the evidence you are talking about isn't shaky. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's true.

There is absolutely no proof God exist. None. If there was religion wouldn't be called "faith" it would be called "fact"

Also, just because science doesn't have all the answers immediately doesn't mean it's bullshyt. The fact that this information we have on space has been researched, studied, and tested makes it more legitimate then "God did it, take my word for it"
You're missing my point. I'm not saying everything scientist say about space is rubbish. I'm saying how accurately can some of the things they say be when we or any satellites can't even get close enough to get accurate data?
In the documentary it was talking about the core of either Uranus or Neptune. I forgot which one. One minute they said they could never even get anywhere close to the core. The next minute they are talking about how the core behaves. And that's why I'm like :heh: Space is not predictable and has so many vast things that doesn't even make sense. They are trying to use theories based off of what they know about the earth and science in general. They are trying to apply things they know nothing about. In one of the other documentaries they clearly stated how there is so many things in space that absolutely makes no sense.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm not insulting you at all, not my intentions. I'm just calling it how I see it.:yeshrug:. The fact that you seem to have never taken the necessary courses, means there's no point in me explaining. Like you assume that telescopes are used to calculate sizes. :mindblown:. You need more background before you can move on.
I said nothing about telescopes in none of my post.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
So I was watching a few programs yesterday about space. They were mostly focused on planets. During the programs they were discussing the planets components all they way down to the core. As you probably know that they send satellites out into space to get their info. None of these satellites have the capabilities to survive the harsh conditions of the planets. They stated that. So basically they know nothing hardly. They have also stated how big the sun is. But how could they know that? Nothing could get close enough to the sun to accurately measure it's size and how ridiculously big it is. How about all the galaxies? Whose to say there is a lot or a few. Surely no telescope could ever measure that.

So this isn't you?:stopitslime:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Oh my bad. I did say that. But I'm mostly talking about satellites as I said before. And telescopes are used a lot because satellites can't get anywhere near the sun to get an accurate measure of it.

My bad. I forgot about that.
So this isn't you?:stopitslime:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
No shes criticizing the information that is being presented. You're putting extras on that for your own personal motives.
All I'm saying is when it comes to space I see a lot of things that are presented as facts when I feel like they should be presented more as theories. We can't venture out to certain places in space but in the documentaries I was watching they acted like they had all the answers. How is this stupid or makes no sense like posters are saying?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All I'm saying is when it comes to space I see a lot of things that are presented as facts when I feel like they should be presented more as theories. We can't venture out to certain places in space but in the documentaries I was watching they acted like they had all the answers. How is this stupid or makes no sense like posters are saying?
You cant be wrong around google scholars friend. I dont see an issue with what you said and it looks like friends dont have the answers like sway so instead of correcting you, there are insults.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh everything in the documentary I seen they were trying to say with certainty. We can't even get to those places there's no way everything they are saying is fact. Some are some arent. I see a few people up here want to get smart with me but no one has anything real to say with this. I bet if I mentioned if God was real or not people would be jumping on there's no proof. But when I say something about space everyone is trying to joke. Think about it.

Think about what? Whenever I wonder how someone knows something I look up their research and educate myself. Have you done that?

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
You're missing my point. I'm not saying everything scientist say about space is rubbish. I'm saying how accurately can some of the things they say be when we or any satellites can't even get close enough to get accurate data?
In the documentary it was talking about the core of either Uranus or Neptune. I forgot which one. One minute they said they could never even get anywhere close to the core. The next minute they are talking about how the core behaves. And that's why I'm like :heh: Space is not predictable and has so many vast things that doesn't even make sense. They are trying to use theories based off of what they know about the earth and science in general. They are trying to apply things they know nothing about. In one of the other documentaries they clearly stated how there is so many things in space that absolutely makes no sense.

I'm saying how accurately can some of the things they say be when we or any satellites can't even get close enough to get accurate data?

You keep assuming we have to get close. Also you're assuming that more accurate information isn't being discovered on a constant basis.

Space is not predictable and has so many vast things that doesn't even make sense

So because you don't understand it no one else does?:usure:

They are trying to use theories based off of what they know about the earth and science in general

So? Gravity is gravity. Planets are Planets. Atmosphere is atmosphere. It's not that different.

They are trying to apply things they know nothing about. In one of the other documentaries they clearly stated how there is so many things in space that absolutely makes no sense

Like what?