Are scientist trying to be too smart?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Theories are based on facts. This is one of those things you have to know just by being in a 6th grade science class.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I used to be a real science guy, but the immediate non-practicality, smugness and the chasing in circles made me lose interest. Plus it's been shown so many "studies" can be biased and plenty of scientists will skew results based on who's paying them. People love to hold cats like that in high regard, when they can be as prejudice as anybody. Plenty of them just try to up their own ego 99% of the time.

I'm sure there are plenty of scientists with integrity, so I'm not talking about all of them though.

Side story: I remember I was in physics (E&M) class my sophmore year and one of the professors was a giant baseball fan and a prototypical science professor. One day him and this really smart cat in that class were going back and forth about the pitcher from Anaheim who was killed in an accident with a drunk driver. Of course the professor was saying how he should "have been a professional" and not have been out celebrating his first game ever pitched in the major leagues and the cat in our class wasn't trying to hear it.

Long story short it ended really uncomfortably when my classmate went "Dude pitched his first game in the major leagues and wanted to celebrate. What'd you know about big accomplishments like that? You're just a physics teacher, bro. (with emphasis)" :banderas::banderas:

Class was::leon::salute::lolbron::lolbron::wow::wow::patrice::patrice::merchant::merchant::whoo::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Professor was heated and apparently still talked about that student for years afterward, probably still to this day.
:phewmayne: that ether must still be soaking in

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
LOL at the threadstarter talking mad dumb shyt.
"I don't know a single goddamn thing about this topic I just watched on TV, therefore people that dedicate their lives to working out the unknowns in this field must not know shyt too."

The ignorance of self righteous people never ceases to astound me :goddamnisaygoddamnmayne:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Every time people mock Christianity or Catholicism, and point out how men wrote that book,,

I always refer to the scientists. They find it fathomable that a Big Bang and a single germ evolved into what we are today.. Moreso than there being a grand creator.

So I state facts, scientists from the 60s were disproven in the 80s, scientists In the 80s were disproven in the 2000's, and scientists from the 2000's are being disproven today.

Oh and all those scientific theories were also written by a man (but but but it has been proven with math.... Which was also created and written by man)

Basically science is bullshyt, always trying to be "the definitive answer" to everything, but be real. How tf you know what happened millions of years ago? Or even thousands of years ago? "Carbon dating"

FOH :camby:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm done with this argument. If you feel like just because a scientist present info to you that it's 100% accurate all the time than you do. I don't.

Scientist will also say we were like apes but evolved.
Scientist classified Pluto as a planet for yrs. they changed it.

Scientist and doctors still can't figure out things about the earth we live on and people but when it comes to space the Coli doesn't feel like I have a right to question accuracy. :upsetfavre:
I didn't know KinksandCoils was dumb :wow:
I assume black hair care and a subscription to National Geographic went hand-in-hand.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time people mock Christianity or Catholicism, and point out how men wrote that book,,

I always refer to the scientists. They find it fathomable that a Big Bang and a single germ evolved into what we are today.. Moreso than there being a grand creator.

So I state facts, scientists from the 60s were disproven in the 80s, scientists In the 80s were disproven in the 2000's, and scientists from the 2000's are being disproven today.

Oh and all those scientific theories were also written by a man (but but but it has been proven with math.... Which was also created and written by man)

Basically science is bullshyt, always trying to be "the definitive answer" to everything, but be real. How tf you know what happened millions of years ago? Or even thousands of years ago? "Carbon dating"

FOH :camby:
:laff:
Breh is literally posting on a website held up by mathematical principles on a machine that runs due to generations of mathematical, chemistry and physics calculations and has the nerve to question science :laff:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Breh is literally posting on a website held up by mathematical principles on a machine that runs due to generations of mathematical, chemistry and physics calculations and has the nerve to question science :laff:
Math is a made up man made concept I'm with breh and the history books will back us :camby:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I can't even begin to describe the idiocy of it all. It seems like lack of personal understanding=everything is bullshyt. Instead of taking the time to grasp basic principles, it appears the first instinct is to violently reject that which you are unfamiliar with.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT MATH IS, IT MUST BE FAKE
ONE PLUS ONE IS 1 HUNNIT

Physics.. biology.. chemistry.. mathematics.. it's all made BY THE MAN to confuse us from accepting a GRAND CREATOR.
Speaking of which, who created the creator :blackplatomayne:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I know this thread is old but I wish people wouldn't be so rude in situations like this where the OP is at least willing to learn. We weren't born with knowledge of everything, we all start at that beginning. This is assuming the OP was willing to take in opinions and isn't on that hardcore conspiracy time though, I'm not going to go through this entire thread. lol

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Threads not dumb.:yeshrug: No calculations of the sun can be proven to be true because who is gonna test it?:usure:

No one can get remotely close to it.

Hate on my thread all you want:yeshrug:
Y'all are obsessed with it:russ:.

:stylin:Imma make me another bagger when I got time for it.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm not dumb for thinking that scientist don't know everything. You are dumb for thinking that they do. People question medicine that can be tested but won't question anything about space that ultimately can't be tested.

As a matter of fact the majority of posters in this thread didn't even have the comprehension skills to understand what I'm talking about.
I didn't know KinksandCoils was dumb :wow:
I assume black hair care and a subscription to National Geographic went hand-in-hand.