Are scientist trying to be too smart?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Every time people mock Christianity or Catholicism, and point out how men wrote that book,,

I always refer to the scientists. They find it fathomable that a Big Bang and a single germ evolved into what we are today.. Moreso than there being a grand creator.

So I state facts, scientists from the 60s were disproven in the 80s, scientists In the 80s were disproven in the 2000's, and scientists from the 2000's are being disproven today.

Oh and all those scientific theories were also written by a man (but but but it has been proven with math.... Which was also created and written by man)

Basically science is bullshyt, always trying to be "the definitive answer" to everything, but be real. How tf you know what happened millions of years ago? Or even thousands of years ago? "Carbon dating"

FOH :camby:

Point of thread ....

Now people stop quoting me, insulting me because you don't agree with my opinion. It makes no sense that adults can't say they just simply disagree with my opinion. Well guess what? I stick to my opinion. The thread is old. Your insults is not going to change my opinion.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Threads not dumb.:yeshrug: No calculations of the sun can be proven to be true because who is gonna test it?:usure:

No one can get remotely close to it.

Hate on my thread all you want:yeshrug:
Y'all are obsessed with it:russ:.

:stylin:Imma make me another bagger when I got time for it.

I'm not dumb for thinking that scientist don't know everything. You are dumb for thinking that they do. People question medicine that can be tested but won't question anything about space that ultimately can't be tested.

As a matter of fact the majority of posters in this thread didn't even have the comprehension skills to understand what I'm talking about.

Which things in space can't be tested to certainty

Point of thread ....

Now people stop quoting me, insulting me because you don't agree with my opinion. It makes no sense that adults can't say they just simply disagree with my opinion. Well guess what? I stick to my opinion. The thread is old. Your insults is not going to change my opinion.

You mad as hell girl:wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not dumb for thinking that scientist don't know everything. You are dumb for thinking that they do. People question medicine that can be tested but won't question anything about space that ultimately can't be tested.

As a matter of fact the majority of posters in this thread didn't even have the comprehension skills to understand what I'm talking about.
Where did I say "I think scientists know everything?"
Long-distance measurements is not a complex science at all, in fact, I'm about .5miles a way from a senior class of high school students taking AP Physics who could give you a solid explanation of it.
My Sophomore year science project was just a Saturn observation with distance and orbit calculations that took me a single weekend, using a reflective telescope I got when I was 10.
What you're doing is conflating your lack of understanding with astronomer's and physicists lack of understanding, and there is a stark difference between the two.
You could just have easily taken Gen Phys 1, 2 and 3 (and maybe a QM) course, and would likely have silenced your questions by semester two (and opened up a hell of a lot more questions regarding the composition of the universe).
Medicine is far less "solid" than many aspects of Physics and pure Mathematics, please don't conflate those two either.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which things in space can't be tested to certainty
There is no "certainty" in science.
Certainty is for the stupid and the religious.
I could give you the exact measurements of force and angle needed to make 1000, all-net 3pointers in a row, test it out, and there still would not be "certainty."
If you want certainty, go to church.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Point of thread ....

Opinions are thoughts that can't be proven or disproven. What you typed is objectively false. Everything you claimed wasn't tested has been. This whole thread was to discredit people smarter than you because what they do makes you uncomfortable.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Opinions are thoughts that can't be proven or disproven. What you typed is objectively false. Everything you claimed wasn't tested has been. This whole thread was to discredit people smarter than you because what they do makes you uncomfortable.
Damn bruh. at least lube up first.:lolbron:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal

u a painter :mjlol:

Tf u talkin bout comprehension skills:mjlol: