Are scientist trying to be too smart?

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
There is a stark difference between your previous post and this one :2facedacosby:
Your wording makes all the difference here.
I can see that when looking back. I work with scientists all the time though so I get accustomed to it.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Are scientist trying to be too smart?

1349644142_58630627-lol-reaction.gif

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
lmao not going to read through this whole thread but i assume there are a lot of sheep who are defending their fairytales and cgi

not a coincidence that the field of space science is all traced back to freemasons

once you realize that they faked multiple moon landings, supposedly the greatest achievement of mankind, you won't be able to trust any of their mathematical theories or computer generated imagery ever again

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
lmao not going to read through this whole thread but i assume there are a lot of sheep who are defending their fairytales and cgi

not a coincidence that the field of space science is all traced back to freemasons

once you realize that they faked multiple moon landings, supposedly the greatest achievement of mankind, you won't be able to trust any of their mathematical theories or computer generated imagery ever again
The greatest achievement of mankind is letting religion warp the thought processes of billions of people, to the point where many people will look at advancements in any field and flatly deny them because they have no faith in the ingenuity of man and are themselves incapable of grasping and comprehending basic ideas, thus retreating into the safe space of 'I don't get this therefore this can't be real, they lying to us, they spend an untold amount of resources hiding the truth from us'.

The thing about conspiracy nuts is that they never tell you what they have to gain from faking moon landings or hiding flat earth or fake satellites. What single positive outcome could be gained?
The technology to fake moon landings did not exist at the time of the moon landings. And yet this is never taken into account.
You're telling me there are thousands if not millions of people involved in a worldwide campaign to hide the truth from us, a campaign that would cost hundreds of billions? The truth would be easier and much cheaper.

But then again, it's a combination of cognitive dissonance, low intellect, misdirected skepticism and utter lack of common sense and logic that drives individuals like you into the arms of Alex Jones and other crazy crackheads.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
People in western culture put a lot of faith in science, somewhat ironically. Their claims about how the world works are often taken at face value simply because they're perceived to be smarter than everyone else.
Scientists from all around the world agree on many things though, it's not just the West. The thing about facts and research is that it doesn't fukking matter what colour, race or culture you are. If 1+1=2 in the West it is exactly the same in the East.

Science itself is a self correcting mechanism which seeks to make the unknown, known. People are constantly trying to prove each other wrong, always at the drawing board, gathering new data, coming up with new data, and in the process bullshyt is eliminated. I know there are bad scientists and faulty data but for the most part, the above holds true.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
The greatest achievement of mankind is letting religion warp the thought processes of billions of people, to the point where many people will look at advancements in any field and flatly deny them because they have no faith in the ingenuity of man and are themselves incapable of grasping and comprehending basic ideas, thus retreating into the safe space of 'I don't get this therefore this can't be real, they lying to us, they spend an untold amount of resources hiding the truth from us'.

The thing about conspiracy nuts is that they never tell you what they have to gain from faking moon landings or hiding flat earth or fake satellites. What single positive outcome could be gained?
The technology to fake moon landings did not exist at the time of the moon landings. And yet this is never taken into account.
You're telling me there are thousands if not millions of people involved in a worldwide campaign to hide the truth from us, a campaign that would cost hundreds of billions? The truth would be easier and much cheaper.

But then again, it's a combination of cognitive dissonance, low intellect, misdirected skepticism and utter lack of common sense and logic that drives individuals like you into the arms of Alex Jones and other crazy crackheads.

that's a lot of bullshyt and misdirection packed into three paragraphs

do you want to go one by one and address issues without convolution, assumptions, strawmen, and red herrings? or do you want to keep barking?

alex jones vehemently defends the legitimacy of the moon landing. i didn't mention fake satellites or flat earth at all. i never discounted human ingenuity, i believe humans have acheived much greater than landing on a rock in space.

evidence shows that the moon landing was a hoax. common sense tells me this. when i hear the hot mic of the son of one of the astronauts ask his father if they should have the cia "wax" someone for pointing out the lies, this further confirms all of the evidence. when your best argument is "it would be too hard to fake!" or "why would they fake it!" then you have no argument at all. nonetheless, there are obvious rebuttals to both. unlike you, i don't have a religion. your religion is given to you by luciferians and freemasons.

now stop baaaing and barking, and grab your blanky and some kleenex fakkit.

Last edited:
Daps
Scientists from all around the world agree on many things though, it's not just the West. The thing about facts and research is that it doesn't fukking matter what colour, race or culture you are. If 1+1=2 in the West it is exactly the same in the East.

Science itself is a self correcting mechanism which seeks to make the unknown, known. People are constantly trying to prove each other wrong, always at the drawing board, gathering new data, coming up with new data, and in the process bullshyt is eliminated. I know there are bad scientists and faulty data but for the most part, the above holds true.

If science was self correcting, the field of Physics would be thriving right now. In actuality that field is practically dead and hasn't made any progress in 50 years. At this point, Physics is basically Philosophy.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
that's a lot of bullshyt and misdirection packed into three paragraphs

do you want to go one by one and address issues without convolution, assumptions, strawmen, and red herrings? or do you want to keep barking?

alex jones vehemently defends the legitimacy of the moon landing. i didn't mention fake satellites or flat earth at all. i never discounted human ingenuity, i believe humans have acheived much greater than landing on a rock in space.

evidence shows that the moon landing was a hoax. common sense tells me this. when i hear the hot mic of the son of one of the astronauts ask his father if they should have the cia "wax" someone for pointing out the lies, this further confirms all of the evidence. when your best argument is "it would be too hard to fake!" or "why would they fake it!" then you have no argument at all. nonetheless, there are obvious rebuttals to both. unlike you, i don't have a religion. your religion is given to you by luciferians and freemasons.

now stop baaaing and barking, and grab your blanky and some kleenex fakkit.
We could go through your post history and pull up all the instances of you talking shyt and being proved wrong with verifiable facts, or you could continue to pretend that you're hip to some secret info that the rest of us are too dumb to peep.
Continue your contrarian existence :hubie:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
If science was self correcting, the field of Physics would be thriving right now. In actuality that field is practically dead and hasn't made any progress in 50 years. At this point, Physics is basically Philosophy.
Care to back up your statement?

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
We could go through your post history and pull up all the instances of you talking shyt and being proved wrong with verifiable facts, or you could continue to pretend that you're hip to some secret info that the rest of us are too dumb to peep.
Continue your contrarian existence :hubie:

wow, you really ethered me. congratulations.

:mjlol: just as expected, now stop yapping you p*ssy you don't want that heat

i won't knock down your house of cards, it's kind of cute