Are scientist trying to be too smart?

semtex

:)
Daps
This thread is hilarious

but yes, scientists don't know shyt. Thats why all these "theories" and shyt about the universe keep changing all the time.

Wasn't it recently discovered (like 15 years ago) that there were much more planets or even habitable planets? These muthafukkas can't even figure out shyt on earth yet... like how the egyptians built pyramids or why pyramids exists on multiple continents

Until we send people to those planets, we will continue to not know shyt neither
Or the ocean. only 3% has been discovered

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
how can we say with certainty what sexy is :dwillhuh:

most people blindly follow what they're attracted to, but how do they measure that? it's all guesswork but they say "so and so is sexy" like its fact

at best it's just a theory they decided on :camby:

coat.gif

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Trolling queen :blessed:
Not trolling. I only trolled over the title to make people click on it.
The point is most stuff scientists say regarding space can never be proven but yet because the things they say are accepted we believe that it is true.

People don't believe stuff scientist say about stuff that's on earth a lot of time. But when it comes to space we accept everything they say. It's like hundreds of yrs ago when scholars and scientist said the earth was flat and people believed them because of their position in life.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Not trolling. I only trolled over the title to make people click on it.
The point is most stuff scientists say regarding space can never be proven but yet because the things they say are accepted we believe that it is true.

People don't believe stuff scientist say about stuff that's on earth a lot of time. But when it comes to space we accept everything they say. It's like hundreds of yrs ago when scholars and scientist said the earth was flat and people believed them because of their position in life.
Let the sheeps eat.
How you doing?