Are scientist trying to be too smart?

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh my bad. I did say that. But I'm mostly talking about satellites as I said before. And telescopes are used a lot because satellites can't get anywhere near the sun to get an accurate measure of it.

My bad. I forgot about that.

why would they need to get close for? you really think someone needs to get a few feet from the sun and whip one of these bad boys
measuring-tape.jpg
to measure the sun... do you even know how big the sun is?

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
One great example is the big bang theory. They teach us about the big bang in school like it's a fact that this is how the universe was created. But they cant even explain what caused the explosion and if there was anything before it.

All they base this on is that the universe is expanding. Yes its expanding right now, but it might aswell be pulsating, expanding and retracting for ever.
No one teaches theory as fact because theories are not facts. However, theories are well supported and always stand strong against counterclaims. It's not like someone just woke up one morning, said the universe was created as a result of The Big Bang Theory, and everyone ran with it. Many scientists spent a lot of time trying to decipher what rationally happened by way of the scientific method.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I pray to god that this thread was made during one of those moments where someone gets too high and starts trying to be plato with these abstract thoughts that end up sounding stupid as fukk to any person not high with the person who spewed it.
im thinking the same thing. ive definitely been there before. leave the conversation mad as fukk cause no one wants to agree with me :damn:

some people in here definitely going extra hard on @Teedot tho and im pretty sure its cause shes a chick

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
clown religion while putting your faith in scientists who are working to clone and replace you brehs...
9z5832.gif
No one is trying to clown religion. Let's not go for it.
im thinking the same thing. ive definitely been there before. leave the conversation mad as fukk cause no one wants to agree with me :damn:

some people in here definitely going extra hard on @Teedot tho and im pretty sure its cause shes a chick
Or maybe sometimes you just have to admit that you messed up. Based on some of the things posted, it's immediately clear that @Teedot lacks sufficient knowledge to even begin questioning findings by scientists. Trying to punch above's one weight, so to speak.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
9z5832.gif
No one is trying to clown religion. Let's not go for it.

Or maybe sometimes you just have to admit that you messed up. Based on some of the things posted, it's immediately clear that @Teedot lacks sufficient knowledge to even begin questioning findings by scientists. Trying to punch above's one weight, so to speak.
if a dude made this thread, this shyt wouldnt of even made it past the first page.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
if a dude made this thread, this shyt wouldnt of even made it past the first page.
Maybe you're right. :manny: I just remembered that one thread about why women were leaving was by @Teedot. Doesn't change the facts, however.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You're not smart enough to even suggest this was your ploy.

Every response in this thread has been the mark of someone who is AT BEST an intellectual impostor and lacking the tools to even foray into proper scientific inquiry.
:whoo::banderas: