Are scientist trying to be too smart?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Wow, great thinking. No wonder we have so much sheep in this country. Don't think for your self let others do the thinking for you smh

:snoop:

We got a grown mufukka saying we don't know the size of the Sun because we never been there. When people say shyt that stupid It's safe to say they wouldn't understand the science behind determining the size of distant objects.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Wow, great thinking. No wonder we have so much sheep in this country. Don't think for your self let others do the thinking for you smh

:snoop:

Come on now breh, you know that no one here is suggesting that.:stopitslime: I'm all for thinking for yourself and questioning when necessary, but some people are better off not worrying about certain things.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
im thinking the same thing. ive definitely been there before. leave the conversation mad as fukk cause no one wants to agree with me :damn:

some people in here definitely going extra hard on @Teedot tho and im pretty sure its cause shes a chick

I think we've all been there high as fukk with some random thought that really doesn't matter "Ayo, the government is trying to keep flying cars from happening, we should've had them shyts by now! :bryan:

I didn't realize she was a female. Im sure shes getting extra cuz of it. It's the Internet where guys go to take out their sexual frustrations lol

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I don't think the thread starter is anti academia or science......I think she's referring to the pompous attitudes of "scientists" that propose theory as truth to explain grand scale phenoma, like evolution and the big bang
this is what i got from what she wrote

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I hope @Teedot is sexy because .... :snoop:

how can we say with certainty what sexy is :dwillhuh:

most people blindly follow what they're attracted to, but how do they measure that? it's all guesswork but they say "so and so is sexy" like its fact

at best it's just a theory they decided on :camby:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
how can we say with certainty what sexy is :dwillhuh:

most people blindly follow what they're attracted to, but how do they measure that? it's all guesswork but they say "so and so is sexy" like its fact

at best it's just a theory they decided on :camby:

Listen don't talk to me about songs cuz I'll embarass you
24 carat gold plaques in my living room
same carat the watch, know the fukkin time
I rap circles around nikkas, on my grind
look at me now i turned out, to be a legend in my own time
they say, general bars he stalks through the night
you can see him in the dark in the ghetto cuz the lights all shot out, shot out
till nikkas put the pot out, till they see the boys comin from deep, its gettin hot out
we hit the hideout, couple hours and we back
too much money out here to be, ANYTHING less than paid

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
In school they teach it as fact. This IS how the universe was created. The pulsating universe theory makes more sense. Einstein had the same belief that the universe is expanding and contracting eternally. The funny thing is, I had the same thought before looking it up, and found out that einstein did research on it, crazy.

My point is, if it's just a theory. They should teach all known theories in school and make the kids discuss and share opinions on what they believe. Not present one theory as a fact and run with it.
They also teach creationism in some schools :skip: Our school systems are f'd for so many different reasons.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
[QUOTE="Olu Dara, post: 9545870, member: 1729"]No she's suggesting they're liars because they are presenting their theories as facts when they are just theories, and she's right. There have been a lot of "facts" in science that have been proven wrong and changed.

She's not saying their theories are wrong, but they should not present them as facts because some things we cannot know for certain YET[/QUOTE]

The shytty scientist on that particular shytty television documentary that aired between ancient aliens and ghost hunters maybe.:rudy: She made herself look like a fool and that's the end of it.

Daps
In school they teach it as fact. This IS how the universe was created. The pulsating universe theory makes more sense. Einstein had the same belief that the universe is expanding and contracting eternally. The funny thing is, I had the same thought before looking it up, and found out that einstein did research on it, crazy.

My point is, if it's just a theory. They should teach all known theories in school and make the kids discuss and share opinions on what they believe. Not present one theory as a fact and run with it.
:mindblown:

Dudes is takin it to a whole other level with saying some dumb shyt.