are high-end sneakers even worth it??

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
DSC01603.jpg

I got these a few years ago from the Barney's warehouse sale. I paid $300 for them...used be over $800.

I get compliments when I wear them in more fashion conscious cities (Tokyo, Paris, NYC etc)

:whew: I love Lanvin sneakers but I just can't do it
till I making at least a 500,000 a yr
saw these :krs:
lanvin-textured-grey-mid-top-sneaker-1-630x419.jpg

but I cant do it till I get my bread up

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Sneakers are expensive for a reason, better quality and it is much more comfortable... price isnt outta reach if you avoid buying two pairs of j's u basically can cop a pair of high-end shoes....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wear random ass shoes like Vans and Timbs, boat shoes, etc. I rarely shop by name brand. All that shyt is made in the same factories. The new retro Jordans are barely distinguishable from the replicas.

Paying $200 for some shoes that look fake :heh:

I'd rather take that $200 and get 2 or 3 pair of something else.

truth. the line is so blurred between real and fake. nikkas is debating if unauthorized pairs is fake because nike did approve the factory to make extra pairs.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought some white common projects for $300. They're cool and all but fukk it, I like my $50 asics and $45 Adidas old school running shoes with the waffle soles. I feel like if you're going to pay a lot for shoes then they shouldn't be sneakers. Because sneakers come and go and aren't built to survive

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now real and fake Jordans are the same quality man yall some clowns :heh:

uh if real jordans are made in the same factory in china as the fake ones. ask yourself. is any pair of them really fake? NO. remember they dont cost much to make. they just over charge us.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
High end shoes are made to last for years. So you get your money worth.

the only way you get your money's worth is if you plan on rocking that same style for YEARS. cause if you get something thats a bit to fashion edgy. you run the risk of having an old looking shoe design while everyone else is on to the next one. now you're out of $500.

unless we're talking dress shoes. there are no pair of dude shoes that are truly WORTH $500. sorry a few compliments dont add up to $500.00. i have enough confidence on my own. i dont NEED those compliments.

even if i had crazy doe. i wouldnt by crazy pairs of $500 shoes. its the principle of it.

now for chicks getting $500 purses. thats different. you will never throw out a ridiculous purse. because purses will go out of style one day but come back another. some of the classics (LV's) will never change.

and they do last for 10 years. so its a worthy investment.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Basic nikkas stay wit basic bytches..:snoop:

all I rock is jordans air max, brons and tims and my chick has louboutins, lv, and jimmy choos all In her closet :umad:

:heh: @ this horrible logic just because a nikka like jordans he fukk with basic females, tell that to all the athletes who rock the same shoes everyday.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
all I rock is jordans air max, brons and tims and my chick has louboutins, lv, and jimmy choos all In her closet :umad:

:heh: @ this horrible logic just because a nikka like jordans he fukk with basic females, tell that to all the athletes who rock the same shoes everyday.

1) post pic of ur girls closet or :duck: cuz i dont believe u.

2) atletes are getting paid to wear sneakers (endorsement deal) if not given kicks for free , wheres ur check or free kicks? Aint got 1? Bad example then...

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I don't see the point of wearing "high-end" sneakers if you're not rich or famous.

I just wear some basic pairs of vans.

vans-authentic-suede-pack-1.jpg

vans_shoes_chauffeur_mocha-nvy_vn-0nj859s.jpg

I refuse to waste over 100$ for some sneakers that's going to get worn out within a few weeks and played out.