are high-end sneakers even worth it??

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Also, even if it's a wiki search, learn a little about shoe/company whatever it is, so you at least know a little, it doesn't mean you have to be on some 'Devil Wears Prada' shyt, but a little awareness, is better then being that idiot just wearing Louies cuz their hot or whatever.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
you just proved my point genius :beli:

where did i say they didnt get free sneaks at, i clearly stated they get them from the company who endorses the specific college, jesus your dense.

:what::beli::snoop:

My origional post said endorsed if not FREE...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Yes is fake high-end quality better than real jordan quality?

:ufdup:.................LOL @ asking if fake is better than real......just because Jordan brand isnt the best on quality doesnt mean that some fake ass shyt is going to be better quality......if you are buying replica high end sneakers then fukk no!!........

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Also, even if it's a wiki search, learn a little about shoe/company whatever it is, so you at least know a little, it doesn't mean you have to be on some 'Devil Wears Prada' shyt, but a little awareness, is better then being that idiot just wearing Louies cuz their hot or whatever.

:skip:psudo- pretentious broke nikka shyt right here:pachaha:

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
:ufdup:.................LOL @ asking if fake is better than real......just because Jordan brand isnt the best on quality doesnt mean that some fake ass shyt is going to be better quality......if you are buying replica high end sneakers then fukk no!!........

Then Y people get away with fake belts, shoes...like back when prada americas cup was starting to get poppin, there were tons of fakes n people didnt care?? I assumed it was cuz the quality is so good.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Then Y people get away with fake belts, shoes...like back when prada americas cup was starting to get poppin, there were tons of fakes n people didnt care?? I assumed it was cuz the quality is so good.

LMAO........nikka a fake is a fake plain and simple.......if you are comfortable rocking fake shyt......then by all means do you.......I dont fukk with fake shyt.......ever!..........

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Awareness, knowing what you are paying for, and the product you are rocking, is 'pretentious broke shyt'? I have my tastes and standards, but I'm not pretentious at all.

:heh:

:aicmon:

you buying tacky ass shoes that you wouldnt even look at if they were made by a no name company

and googling the company so you can sound pretentious if some one ask you about them

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Says the man that think he'll vatch vollege players shoppong at footlocker for ball shoes:childplease:

:scusthov: I really think your retarded you still can't understand and interpret what I posted

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Without knowing the shoe, they're all just tacky? Every single one? I think that's a ridiculous position to take, and a reach, like mocking someone for knowing what kind of car they were buying, or even a jacket, or watch. An extremist stance on the 'how much do you spend on shoes' is never the right one.