JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
i been goin back n forth on coppin these Alexander Mcqueens

they only 180 i might get em ordered

ly9h1.jpg

Where you find these? Put me on I wanna rock these for my bday dinner next month.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
are u retarded :what:

college players don't get jordans free dumb ass, besides north carolina which happens to be jordans alma mater name me a college that is endorsed by jordan?

U fixed on endorsement...I said endorsed if not free, so u tellin me college playets dont get free kicks?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
U fixed on endorsement...I said endorsed if not free, so u tellin me college playets dont get free kicks?

:snoop: they get sneaks from whatever company they are endorsed by smart guy, the only school endorsed from jordan is unc.

if there not endorsed by the company and they are recieving goods from a different one for free its a ncaa violation.

nothing u said has made any sense.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, buy some boots/lace-up shoes for that much. Some leather sneakers in the $300 range fit and look amazing though.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
:snoop: they get sneaks from whatever company they are endorsed by smart guy, the only school endorsed from jordan is unc.

if there not endorsed by the company and they are recieving goods from a different one for free its a ncaa violation.

Do college basketball players have to pay for their basketball shoes - Ask Community

Coach k made millions in sneaker endorsement deal for his players...look it up

Post links stating college players dont get free sneakers, or end convo..

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

naw bro Jordan endorse a couple different colleges

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
I bit the bullet, balenciagas on its way... hope it aint fake.

Are fake high-end shoes better than real jordans though...quality wise?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
man, half the fun, or probably a little less, is hitting the store and grabbing them yourself, getting the bag, it's a whole process. I remember hitting the LV store for the first time, it was half the experience just going in. I understand, I don't think anywhere around here has mens Balencigas, I'd gave to go to South Coast Plaza. My friend bought his first LV shoes online some discount site, no box, nothing, a beat up old shoe box.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
man, half the fun, or probably a little less, is hitting the store and grabbing them yourself, getting the bag, it's a whole process. I remember hitting the LV store for the first time, it was half the experience just going in. I understand, I don't think anywhere around here has mens Balencigas, I'd gave to go to South Coast Plaza. My friend bought his first LV shoes online some discount site, no box, nothing, a beat up old shoe box.

Ur boy got got:ufdup:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I kinda think he did too, his girl bought them for christmas, and a belt too, the belt is 100, but I don't have the heart to tell him the shoes don't look right to me. He never wears them anyway keeps them in the box like he paid 2k for them. If you're buying LV, Gucci, whatever, hit the store, unless you've done that so many times and you're on it like that.