i been goin back n forth on coppin these Alexander Mcqueens

they only 180 i might get em ordered

ly9h1.jpg

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
part of the effeminate movement of young men growing in our society ya'll getting turned into Females and don't even know it.

fighting about shoes and having lengthy discussions on footwear:heh:.
making lines for shoes for a nikka who ain't even playing mo'more:mjpls: and doesn't give 2 shyts about the hood. and they cost like 5 dollars to make cause they pay scraps/crumbs the poor children and women that build these shoes. so demonic Friends

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i have some Ferragamo sneaks and they do not wear at all

also owned some Prada/D&G and Gucci's and have to say the stuff does last, yes a huge premium is put on the name but they are quality goods. it all depends on your level of income and how much you value the item

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
1) post pic of ur girls closet or :duck: cuz i dont believe u.

2) atletes are getting paid to wear sneakers (endorsement deal) if not given kicks for free , wheres ur check or free kicks? Aint got 1? Bad example then...
you sound stupid, all professional athletes ain't endorsed by jordan, and college athletes are major consumers of jordans and there supposed to be broke.

I don't have to lie on the internet about no damn shoes we don't live together anyway, your entire argument is stupid.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
you sound stupid, all professional athletes ain't endorsed by jordan, and college athletes are major consumers of jordans and there supposed to be broke.

I don't have to lie on the internet about no damn shoes we don't live together anyway, your entire argument is stupid.

1) college players? Do some actual research friend ur talking out ur ass.....most of em get there sneakers free...

2) no pic no point....

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
1) college players? Do some actual research friend ur talking out ur ass.....most of em get there sneakers free...

2) no pic no point....

are u retarded :what:

college players don't get jordans free dumb ass, besides north carolina which happens to be jordans alma mater name me a college that is endorsed by jordan?