Are Haircuts Getting Too Expensive?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'm not the one you should be apologizing to. You should be apologizing to everyone around you, that includes your girl and friends. Apologize to your family for bringing shame to their name. And apologize to your ancestors for sporting a hairline that's reminiscent of the movie Signs.

Clout? What the fukk are you talking about? I said social interaction, not pulling out a camera and going live.
Now I know why you don't cut your own hair. You can't even quote/respond correctly, you dyslexic MFer.

!OUY KCUF

Daps
You quoted me, you weirdo. I still have no idea what type of point you're trying to make. Matter of fact, dismissed.:hhh:

Oh..

So you have insecurity problems..

How old are you, 12?

Oh you mad now, huh? Don't mistake being broke for cutting your own hair. You sound about as ridiculous as the Nets making it to the NBA Championship in the next 20 years. I know why you're mad.:umad:

Btw, my T-Outliner stays oiled. You illiterate motherfukker.:camby:

Now I know why you don't cut your own hair. You can't even quote/respond correctly, you dyslexic MFer.

!OUY KCUF

And goodnight. :deadrose:

tgu

Pro
Daps
I bought all 3 below and cut my own shyt. Not as sharp as going to a barber but after a year of practicing I no longer have those Wayne Brady, RG 3 sloped hairlines I had when starting out.

1_WORLDWIDE@2x.jpg

513Cv40ziLL._SY355_.jpg
71j7d1GMhwL._SL1500_.jpg
What’s in the bottom two pics?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Imagine waiting in a shop for 2 hours on a Saturday and then paying $50 for a cut that takes 20 minutes :mjlol:
First they tried to finesse customers by requiring appointments and INCREASING the cost cause it was an appointment, like nikkas ain't been waiting in barber shops for 100 years prior
Now barbers just like fukk it, charging $30+, being late on appointments, taking lunch breaks, texting, some shops hours be inconsistent with barbers cancelling appointments you paid to make :dead:
I'm cool on all that.
This is true....some barbers can be very unprofessional. I had a couple experiences like barbers asking u to bring them food (which I didn't mind cuz they took it off cut but some folks wouldn't like that), come really late and have u waiting for 45 min to an hr +, having to go outside and holla at some hood chick, having to stop ur cut to go out to smoke a blunt, etc.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You quoted me, you weirdo. I still have no idea what type of point you're trying to make. Matter of fact, dismissed.:hhh:

retarded a$$ don't even understand that the barber you cuckolding cut his own shyt in the bathroom..

You think barbers run around letting other mother fckers cut they shyt?

Daps
:mjlol: So, let me get this right. My initial post was about ensuring the economic success of another black person and you're mad, because he might cut his own hair? Yet, he charges me a fee? That's like being mad at an accountant for doing his own taxes during tax season, when I damn well don't know how to properly file them.

Furthermore, you're(dusty coli posters who cut their own hair) not a barber, so your skill level isn't on par with his.:francis:

And to answer your question, I have seen barbers cut other barber's hair while in the shop on several occasions. You need to go outside more.

Maaannnnnn, if you don't get your old "I haven't been to a shop since '93" ass the fukk outta here with that bullshyt you're spewing. :mjlol:

retarded a$$ don't even understand that the barber you cuckolding cut his own shyt in the bathroom..

You think barbers run around letting other mother fckers cut they shyt?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
nikka bout to grow dreads and fro

grew my fro years ago unintentionally just because i was delaying going to the barber, before i knew it 3 months had passed by and i noticed my head didn't hurt. my head use to hurt when I was young if it went 4+ weeks without a haircut.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: So, let me get this right. My initial post was about ensuring the economic success of another black person and you're mad, because he might cut his own hair? Yet, he charges me a fee? That's like being mad at an accountant for doing his own taxes during tax season, when I damn well don't know how to properly file them.

Furthermore, you're(dusty coli posters who cut their own hair) not a barber, so your skill level isn't on par with his.:francis:

And to answer your question, I have seen barbers cut other barber's hair while in the shop on several occasions. You need to go outside more.

Maaannnnnn, if you don't get your old "I haven't been to a shop since '93" ass the fukk outta here with that bullshyt you're spewing. :mjlol:

If your goofy a$$ was able to comprehend, you'd see most nikkas in here paying $20-30 for a cut at a barber..

So whose not supporting the community?

Where you see i said i cut my own shyt though? :mjtf: