Are Haircuts Getting Too Expensive?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
:francis: my barber going up to 40 in February. About to be wave gang in here; I can't be giving up 40 every two weeks just for some tapers and a crisp lineup

:why:Where you getting your cuts at bro even boogie ass places like RVM off Wilshire charging like a 50 or 60 a head
I pay 60 but I tip a dub each time tipping goes a long way with barbers I learned awhile ago

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes i got a full head of hair and a immaculate hairline and just been rocking bald gang the last few months.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all really letting nikkas twirl y’all around in a chair and rub powder on your neck

elijah-connor.gif

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:dwillhuh:Why you don’t like the online booking system? Shyt beats the days of walking in and your barber hitting you with the “I just got two heads in front of you Bruh” bullshyt.

:wow: Went from having to block 1-2 hours out on a Saturday to in and out to 20 minutes on a lunch break. I used to enjoy the sports talk and catching up with folks, but booking appointments was an amenity I didn’t even know I needed.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:wow: Went from having to block 1-2 hours out on a Saturday to in and out to 20 minutes on a lunch break. I used to enjoy the sports talk and catching up with folks, but booking appointments was an amenity I didn’t even know I needed.
Yep, that shyt was cool when I was in high school/college and didn’t have any real responsibilities. But a nicca older now and got shyt to do, I cant be bullshytting in a shop for 2-3 hours :francis:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: my barber going up to 40 in February. About to be wave gang in here; I can't be giving up 40 every two weeks just for some tapers and a crisp lineup
cutting my shyt off next week and might just brush and wolf all January, i pay the same amount for my beard and taper tip included.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’m at 45 dollars a pop now but at least it includes beard

What type of car your barber driving? :leostare:

If you see these brehs starting to be more flashy and upgrading their lifestyles while giving the same services, its time to give them a break and start cutting your own hair. I'm all for supporting black businesses, but a 40-70% increase in basic services is straight up absurd.

On a busy day, these cats can leave with $700+ in cash!!! :mindblown: