Are Haircuts Getting Too Expensive?

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Barber on my block cuts hair and lines of the goatee for ten bucks bruh been cutting my hair my whole life, or I could go to my dads ex teammate and get chopped up for free

thinking imma let my hair grow though

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
TBH its one of few services we been underpaying for decades, how are some people still paying price they paid in the 90s in 2021 lol

1st off inflation

2nd get a bew barber if he doesn't value himself enough to charge an appropriate price in this day and age

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
So you want them to charge the same prices in 2000? So how long until they go up in price? 2030?

Ha exactly lol and the increase is still waaaaaay loved than it should be

Is there any service we pay the same price we did over 20 years ago ?

Mad how many don't see this

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My wife fades me and lines my sh*t, get married to someone that can fade my brehs :blessed:

The chick im creeping with does the same. She even say she'll lie to her husband to get out the house to come fade me up in emergency situations so I'm always looking fresh.
Have a sidechick who can fade my brehs :blessed:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Bro.. yes. I cut my own shyt now. Haircuts are like $30 in my hood. shyt crazy.
This is why I started keeping my own shyt up. I try to go like once a month to get a fresh shape up and try to maintain it until I go back. When I first moved here I was having trouble finding a good barber.. I finally found one that charged 15 but he didn’t do any better than I could’ve done. I had to go to him once a week cause he was bullshytting on my head smh. Found a barber In Charlotte that gave my a fresh cut and the hot rag and noxema joint for 20. He just went up to 30 a couple weeks ago. I don’t mind though because he’s nice with the clippers. I’m trying to go less though cause I only get a baldie with a beard tape anyway. Once I learn how to do it myself it’s a wrap