Are black people about to dominate soccer as well?

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
OP has a slight point.

For awhile only Yaya was holding it down on a super elite level like that.

Mid 00’s had French, Brazilian and Dutch ballers - plural. Obviously Africans too.

But then Brazil got real Cacity. France fell off. Germans and Spanish cacs started dominating. Messi and Ronaldo just levels above everyone.

But now we byke at the forefront. Kante just the beginning.

I will say African players got turned into swaggerless workers for some time. But we byke.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Do you have any idea how fukking good Messi is? Nobody of any race has been on his level for his career. Thats why you haven't seen a black player best player of the year. And lol at there not being any black superstars in the last 10 years. Are you serious? Where are you from?
Ronaldo hasn't been on his level?

Daps
I don't know about domination but Zaha is bae :blessed:
Zaha_3212104.jpg

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Don't try to clean it up...:russ:

You didn't think there were black dominant players and you got caught up. Just say "man didn't know there were brothers like that playing back then."

Even with all that I'd take one Makelele or one Eto'o or Henry over ANY of those dudes currently. But Mbappe, Dembele and Sane have TREMENDOUS upside.
From lie 2011-2014 there was a gap. After those guys there was Yaya and Didier on an elite level.

You had Marcelo. Gustavo. Balo had his moments. But that was peak German and Spanish dominance. A long cry from Seedorf, Henry, Vieira days.

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Don't try to clean it up...:russ:

You didn't think there were black dominant players and you got caught up. Just say "man didn't know there were brothers like that playing back then."

Even with all that I'd take one Makelele or one Eto'o or Henry over ANY of those dudes currently. But Mbappe, Dembele and Sane have TREMENDOUS upside.

Oh, and youre a fukking goofball if you don't think Pogba is a superstar...cuz he is.
How wouldn't i know when i live in a country where people talk about soccer all the time? Yes, id consider Pogba and Balotelli superstars, i forgot about them.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Balo. No. Mane. No.

I’m talking top 5/10 player in the world. Or legendary. Seedorf is legendary. Ronaldo is in the GOAT list. Ronaldinho a GOAT list for me. Eto’o legend. Thuram. Even ya boy Rio Ferdinand.

When it’s all said and done I don’t think Balotelli or Mane will be seeing Nicky Anelka. Let alone Thierry.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Fifa is Racist:manny:

The game or the organisation?

With the game, if you're playing online, and you beat some chump 9 nil, they're always gonna resort to racism.

The organisation? I doubt. I mean, how else would you explain Jack Warner wielding so much influence for 20 years?

:pachaha:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Balo. No. Mane. No.

I’m talking top 5/10 player in the world. Or legendary. Seedorf is legendary. Ronaldo is in the GOAT list. Ronaldinho a GOAT list for me. Eto’o legend. Thuram. Even ya boy Rio Ferdinand.

When it’s all said and done I don’t think Balotelli or Mane will be seeing Nicky Anelka. Let alone Thierry.
Mane is arguably top 5 at his position. Probably top 10

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
The game or the organisation?

With the game, if you're playing online, and you beat some chump 9 nil, they're always gonna resort to racism.

The organisation? I doubt. I mean, how else would you explain Jack Warner wielding so much influence for 20 years?

:pachaha:
9-0:hhh: why are you doing people like that lol

Jack Warner lol, I think I might start rocking one of those arm bands during my Sunday league :troll:
:whew:
1ca448f6501c47d7dcb9c994bc67f29f--armband-football.jpg