Are black people about to dominate soccer as well?

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
All the best young players are black.

Pogba in midfield

Kipembe is looking good in defence too

Every position except goalkeeper we have on lock.

but per Coli standards these arent black people

Kimpembe is going to be nice. His performance against barca in the first leg of their ucl tie last year was sublime

Edit: fabrice ondoa has potential at keeper.

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Well Messi and Ronaldo have been clear favorites for like the last decade. Before that, Henry was robbed of the award and they gave it to Nedved instead.
You're talking about 1 player, im talking about at least 3, 4 players who have the potential to be the best player in the world.

Do you have any idea how fukking good Messi is? Nobody of any race has been on his level for his career. Thats why you haven't seen a black player best player of the year. And lol at there not being any black superstars in the last 10 years. Are you serious? Where are you from?
Who are the black superstars then?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You're talking about 1 player, im talking about at least 3, 4 players who have the potential to be the best player in the world.
But there have always been black people in the worlds best list. You asked when’s the last time they won player of the year. Admittedly, we haven’t won many in recent times but a lot of that has to do with politics as much as it does skill. Henry was far and away the best player in the world in 02-03. He should’ve won.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps

Who are the black superstars then?

I could literally be here all day listing the black superstars since Ronaldinho. :snoop:

The most popular player of the past few years is black. In terms of superstar not I terms of being the best player.

You never heard of neymar?

And please answer my question where you are from because you literally have the exact same posts as these coli African americans. Either you have no real life experience and just repeat things you read on thecoli or you are American.

Spotja

Pro
Daps
According to the coli these people aren't black tho.

And the greatest football player of all time was a black Brazilian dummy. Just because you Americans don't play football doesn't mean that black people all over the world don't play it. It's literally the number 1 sport for everybody all over the world except americans. This is another case of Americans being so stuck in their ignorant bubble and bwing absoutlet clueless on anything outside of their oppressors country
:lolbron:

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
I could literally be here all day listing the black superstars since Ronaldinho. :snoop:

The most popular player of the past few years is black. In terms of superstar not I terms of being the best player.

You never heard of neymar?

And please answer my question where you are from because you literally have the exact same posts as these coli African americans. Either you have no real life experience and just repeat things you read on thecoli or you are American.
I'm south american, Neymar isn't black. :mjgrin:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Ngolo Nkate has been by far the best player in the Premier League for the past 2 years. We can’t dispute his race:stopitslime:
I apppreciate this meme but no one else will get it :yeshrug:

Edit: my bad did you misspell Kante? Thought you were talking about someone else :heh:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They released a list of the most valuable players under 21 years old, most of the top 10 list are black/mixed.

Dele Alli ranked second-most expensive U21 player in the world

1. Kylian Mbappé

284095.jpg

2. Dele Alli

Tottenhams-Dele-Alli-celebrates-scoring-their-first-goal.jpg

3. Leroy Sané

GettyImages-852286742.jpg

4. Ousmane Dembélé

img_770x433$2017_09_23_11_21_21_1315388.jpg

5. Marcus Rashford

850265516.jpg

6. Gabriel Jesus

manchester-city-comemoracao-alo-mae-gabriel-jesus-efe-950x715.jpg

8. Anthony Martial

skysports-anthony-martial-manchester-united-football-premier-league_4141176.jpg

10. Davinson Sánchez

Davinson-Sanchez.jpg

11. Wildred Ndidi

3EA5F1B400000578-0-image-a-18_1490863226894.jpg

This list can't even include Paul Pogba who might be the best all around player period under 25.(perhaps only Neymar, but Pogba has a more rounded skill set.)

The top 4 have already proven world class talent. The crazy thing is Mbappe, Martial, and Dembele are all French nationals along with Pogba/Kante/etc so they have a young BLACK core that's going to be favored for World Cups for the next decade.

But there's always been great black players...always...MANY of them with world class talent. The GOAT is black....

Pele
Pel%C3%A9_1960.jpg

Eusebio
20140105090328-3.jpg

Makelele
new_shirt_at_his_unveiling_at_stamford_bridge_london_september_1_315974.jpg

Et'o
NewsduSport.jpg

Henry
e5ba34b8-8e97-486d-8d26-49c3f3aeb4c3.gif

Gullit
29d2405608a1c6c0399add51dd74fd3f--ruud-gullit-ac-milan.jpg

Seedorf
Bm7f6ziCIAAVtd1.jpg

There's a fukk ton more, breh. Literally there has ALWAYS been a black presence in the sport at the world class level.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
But there have always been black people in the worlds best list. You asked when’s the last time they won player of the year. Admittedly, we haven’t won many in recent times but a lot of that has to do with politics as much as it does skill. Henry was far and away the best player in the world in 02-03. He should’ve won.
Yeah....what did he win that year? Premier league? No, champions league?no, fa cup? No, fukk that overated bytch we(manchester united) were aging and he took advantage and he had to be carried by zidane too for france.
I'm a city fan but I :wow: at all the brothas shining on United
Thanks breh:wow:....except Lukaku with his fukking elephant of a touch and stupidity we should sell his ass and let Martial get more time. How the fukk a superior player like Anthony gets benched before that clown amazes me.

Also please go easy on us next week:mjcry: