Are black people about to dominate soccer as well?

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Blacks have been dominating soccer for ages. The English Premier League's best player last year was this guy: But you know around these parts the guy below wouldn't be consider Black from the American Committee on determining who is Black. This board is full of ignorant posters.

nintchdbpict000325222684.jpg

N'Golo Kante

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Abaumeyang has won the German league cup as well as a host of other individual honors. Mane won the Austrian league title and a bunch of individual honors. Keita also won the Austrian league title.

What trophies has harry Kane won or is he not a superstar?
Yea but people are not really superstars, like Eto'o or Drogba for example. If we being real Adebayior is more famous than all these dudes.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
How could I forget Eto'o :mjcry:

My brother (a huge Barca fan) went to see a pre-season friendly when he was a kid. After the game, my breh was in the line waiting for autographs. Eto'o bypassed a bunch of cac kids and came straight to my brother and signed his shirt :wow:

Eto'o always been a real one.. him and Nicolas Anelka :wow:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You're talking about 1 player, im talking about at least 3, 4 players who have the potential to be the best player in the world.

Who are the black superstars then?

Apart from the ones you've already mentioned?

Willian
Fernandinho
Sterling
Balotelli
Boateng
Kante
Marcelo
Pogba
Verane
Zouma
Lukaku
Lacazette

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
OP clairs to be from south America but all he has to do is look at his national teams players or his countries leagues. Unless he's a white ArgentinIan or something. Football is huge in south America like everywhere else. How can you be so clueless on your national sport? Something not right here.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
There are MANY great African talents in football. However, I kinda get what OP is saying. There have been good players but RN there seems to be an influx of them dominating at highest level. Still, I am waiting to see is the next George Weah - Ballon d'Or, European | African | FIFA Player of the Year or a breh who can be in the conversation with Ronaldo, Messi etc. The LeBron to Pele's Jordan.

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
OP clairs to be from south America but all he has to do is look at his national teams players or his countries leagues. Unless he's a white ArgentinIan or something. Football is huge in south America like everywhere else. How can you be so clueless on your national sport? Something not right here.
Maybe i have a different opinion of what a superstar is and i don't really follow sports that much. :yeshrug:

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Seems OP is completely out of touch with football / a new comer to the sport which is cool but as many brehs have mentioned there has BEEN black presence and dominance in football.

Drogba, Pogba, Viera, Kanu, Kante, Yeboah, Seedorf, Henry, Desailly that's just off the top of my head. Listing those names made me further realise how wrong this OP is :gucci:

No one here seems to have mentioned a Ballon D'or Winning black man in George Weah.

nintchdbpict000000772231-e1499159470909.jpg

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Why do you nikkas keep talking about players from 20 years ago. :mjlol:
Im talking about NOW.

Don't try to clean it up...:russ:

You didn't think there were black dominant players and you got caught up. Just say "man didn't know there were brothers like that playing back then."

Even with all that I'd take one Makelele or one Eto'o or Henry over ANY of those dudes currently. But Mbappe, Dembele and Sane have TREMENDOUS upside.

Oh, and youre a fukking goofball if you don't think Pogba is a superstar...cuz he is.