Are black people about to dominate soccer as well?

Daps
Yeah....what did he win that year? Premier league? No, champions league?no, fa cup? No, fukk that overated bytch we(manchester united) were aging and he took advantage and he had to be carried by zidane too for france.

Thanks breh:wow:....except Lukaku with his fukking elephant of a touch and stupidity we should sell his ass and let Martial get more time. How the fukk a superior player like Anthony gets benched before that clown amazes me.

Also please go easy on us next week:mjcry:
Negged

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Alot of you all are misinterpreting the op.

Makelele over Kante?
who can pretty much do what Lele did but attack too?
Pogba is better than any midfielder that Zidane played with in the 00s. He's better than Vieira. :yeshrug:
Still waiting on Dembz and Mbappe but based on their trajectory can atleast reach Henry's level
Nostalgic people always overrate the past

Iniesta >> Zidane

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Get off who's dikk? What tribe are you from and I could tell you if you have any history in my area of Morocco.
Medieval_Morons.jpg
You are HALF THIS. This runs through your veins. British peasant. That is your tribe, you have WHITE SKIN.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Medieval_Morons.jpg
You are HALF THIS. This runs through your veins. British peasant. That is your tribe, you have WHITE SKIN.

Where do you live. Name a place to meet.

You might be right but don't check me like I ain't gon clap back check ya cousin

And you too you big for nothing c*nt. I haven't seen you I the boxing section not even one time but now you are a tough guy all of the sudden. Yeah let's meet and see what you are really about.