Are black people about to dominate soccer as well?

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Don't try to clean it up...:russ:

You didn't think there were black dominant players and you got caught up. Just say "man didn't know there were brothers like that playing back then."

Even with all that I'd take one Makelele or one Eto'o or Henry over ANY of those dudes currently. But Mbappe, Dembele and Sane have TREMENDOUS upside.

Oh, and youre a fukking goofball if you don't think Pogba is a superstar...cuz he is.

Makalele :blessed:

As a small cm I used to play like him. The midfielder who just sits in front of the back 4 reading the game and cleaning up. The holding midfield position has always been called the Makalele where in from :wow:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
africans been ballin :hhh: just no good clubs coming out of africa, but the best clubs have black players

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
According to the coli these people aren't black tho.

And the greatest football player of all time was a black Brazilian dummy. Just because you Americans don't play football doesn't mean that black people all over the world don't play it. It's literally the number 1 sport for everybody all over the world except americans. This is another case of Americans being so stuck in their ignorant bubble and bwing absoutlet clueless on anything outside of their oppressors country
Low self esteem ass sand cac:mjlol:now we even got sand cacs up in arms about us being the GOAT blacks. You nikkas need help. Op is yo kinfolk.:russ:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Low self esteem ass sand cac:mjlol:now we even got sand cacs up in arms about us being the GOAT blacks. You nikkas need help. Op is yo kinfolk.:russ:

Do you know who I am? Let's make a ban bet on whether I'm a sand cac or not. Nobody in my family is an Arab. What do you think indegenous moroccans look like? Yeah let's make a ban bet since you want to talk absolute bollocks

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
george-weah-legends.jpg

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This list can't even include Paul Pogba who might be the best all around player period under 25.(perhaps only Neymar, but Pogba has a more rounded skill set.)

The top 4 have already proven world class talent. The crazy thing is Mbappe, Martial, and Dembele are all French nationals along with Pogba/Kante/etc so they have a young BLACK core that's going to be favored for World Cups for the next decade.

But there's always been great black players...always...MANY of them with world class talent. The GOAT is black....

Pele
Pel%C3%A9_1960.jpg

Eusebio
20140105090328-3.jpg

Makelele
new_shirt_at_his_unveiling_at_stamford_bridge_london_september_1_315974.jpg

Et'o
NewsduSport.jpg

Henry
e5ba34b8-8e97-486d-8d26-49c3f3aeb4c3.gif

Gullit
29d2405608a1c6c0399add51dd74fd3f--ruud-gullit-ac-milan.jpg

Seedorf
Bm7f6ziCIAAVtd1.jpg

There's a fukk ton more, breh. Literally there has ALWAYS been a black presence in the sport at the world class level.
Henry not winning a Balon d'or or a World Player of The Year is a crime, full stop.

I always tried to model my game off of him because we are of similar height and speed but I could never came close to his technique or Football IQ

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Do you know who I am? Let's make a ban bet on whether I'm a sand cac or not. Nobody in my family is an Arab. What do you think indegenous moroccans look like? Yeah let's make a ban bet since you want to talk absolute bollocks
I don't need a ban bet to look at you and tell you're a cacrab, from the UK no less. fukkin lame ass weirdo. You ain't no indigenous African. Get off our dikk, fukk Morocco.:pacspit:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I don't need a ban bet to look at you and tell you're a cacrab, from the UK no less. fukkin lame ass weirdo. You ain't no indigenous African. Get off our dikk, fukk Morocco.:pacspit:

Get off who's dikk? What tribe are you from and I could tell you if you have any history in my area of Morocco.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Alot of you all are misinterpreting the op.
Don't try to clean it up...:russ:

You didn't think there were black dominant players and you got caught up. Just say "man didn't know there were brothers like that playing back then."

Even with all that I'd take one Makelele or one Eto'o or Henry over ANY of those dudes currently. But Mbappe, Dembele and Sane have TREMENDOUS upside.

Oh, and youre a fukking goofball if you don't think Pogba is a superstar...cuz he is.
Makelele over Kante?
who can pretty much do what Lele did but attack too?
Pogba is better than any midfielder that Zidane played with in the 00s. He's better than Vieira. :yeshrug:
Still waiting on Dembz and Mbappe but based on their trajectory can atleast reach Henry's level