Are black people about to dominate soccer as well?

Daps
It's not soccer it's football :ufdup:

But anyways I don't know if it's new to y'all but football has been dominated by black people in the last 15/20 years... it's been happening. :myman: Football is huge in Africa its arguably the most watched sport around the world..

We Americans ria so we don't know about futbol.

We thought it was a cac sport

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Yeah no offense but you have no idea what ur talking about. Yaya cant be an attacking player, he isnt good enough in terms of movement and he isnt a natural goal scorer. Jon obi mikel is an extremely limited player with almost no technique but he is a good enougj destroyer.
Yaya Toure can play the AM position and he has played that position numerous times at Man City

I followed Obi Mikel's career since he was 18 yrs old. He had the dribbling skills of of Jay Jay. Matter of fact we Nigerians saw him as the next Okocha. It wasn't until he joined Chelsea that Mourinho stifled his skill. If you think Obi Mikel has no technique then you have not watched him enough, the only thing i would say he is lacking as a player is shooting ability and maybe speed. You probably think he has no technique because he does dribble a million people before scoring.

Does this look like someone who has no technique?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yaya Toure can play the AM position and he has played that position numerous times at Man City

I followed Obi Mikel's career since he was 18 yrs old. He had the dribbling skills of of Jay Jay. Matter of fact we Nigerians saw him as the next Okocha. It wasn't until he joined Chelsea that Mourinho stifled his skill. If you think Obi Mikel has no technique then you have not watched him enough, the only thing i would say he is lacking as a player is shooting ability and maybe speed. You probably think he has no technique because he does dribble a million people before scoring.

Does this look like someone who has no technique?

he killed the u-20 world cup...chelsea grabbed him instantly

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neymar will win Ballon D'or after PSG wins CL and Brazil wins the World Cup :manny:
As long as Messi/Ronaldo are there then it will take him winning a WC actually, CL is not dead certain. Ronaldo and Messi made scoring 40 goals mundane and yet in the early 2000s that would be considered a monster season. He is the one player I have seen who can take a team on his back after Ronaldo and Messi.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Nah breh, they will find another Messi, Renaldo or Beckham to put over black players that are clearly superior to them talent wise. Blacks never get ballon d’or

If don't think a black player not winning the Dallon d'Or is due to racism.

Probably has more to do with the fact that Ronaldo and Messi have been totally dominant for the past decade.

And let's be honest, it's not that important anyways. For the fans, players, clubs etc. the most important piece(s) of silverware are the trophys handed out at the end of the season.

George Weah ,President of Liberia was the last Brother to win it. I hate Ballon DOr, Henry never won, Drogba, Eto'o etc.

Nah it was Ronaldinho in '05.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you look back at the U-20 World Cup coverage in 2007 (I think) him and Messi were the two main draws. What position is he playing in China?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Black people have always dominated soccer, especially Afro-Brazilians. But it seems we're heading for total domination in the next 10-15 years with the quality of black players coming through. People always forget the fact that almost all the players that played the France 98 world cup final between Brazil and France were black. Almost all the French players, bar Petit, Deschamps, Bartez, and two other players were black. That team was loaded with Africans and Caribbeans. And the Brazilian team was loaded with Afro-Brazilians.

The French football team has been loaded with black players for eons and a lot of the best young black players coming through, are from France. England is also about to witness an outburst of home grown black players - with the arrival of more Congolese migrants and, Nigerian parents in the UK, in this generation are also more open to Nigerian kids taking up soccer, than they did in the past. And all the soccer academies in England right now are loaded with Nigerian kids and a lot of them should start coming through in the next few years. I've got little cousins that play for Tottenham and West Ham and you don't want to see the young black kids coming through. Belgium is also producing a lot of young black talents. And black talents are still coming through the ranks in Brazil and South America.

Only Africa seems to have fallen off a bit, especially powerhouses like Nigeria, Ghana, and Cameroon. But Senegal, Mali, and Guinea are still churning out great talents, though. Nigeria used to have Jay Jay, Kanu, Martins, and some guy that shocked the champions league at Monaco. Ghana also used to produce great players - the indestructible and legendary Michael Essien comes to mind. Liberia produced the legendary George Weah. And Cameroon produced the ageless Roger Miller, Eto, Patrice Mboma (the leftie monster), and Lauren. Senegal had Diouf, Camara, Fadiga, and Diop and the rest of the crew that shocked the world at the 2002 world up (the win against France has to be the greatest performance by an African team at the world cup).

Jay Jay Okocha the GOAT. :wow:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
If you look back at the U-20 World Cup coverage in 2007 (I think) him and Messi were the two main draws. What position is he playing in China?
In China i think he plays more of a free role. He was a beast in that tournament U20 WC, i believe it was in 2005 not 07. I remember we beat the Dutch team on penalties. By the way Patrick Kluivert's son looks like a star in the making

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Only Black people not on the soccer wave is African Americans which is so unfortunate..soccer is without a doubt the worlds best sport. shyts on nfl, hockey, basketball, baseball
I dont care for Ronaldo or Neymar. Soccer is so much bigger than two characters, and thats the problem with how Americans view sports.

cot'damn,

@3rdWorld care to make that thread or should i? :wow: