Are black people about to dominate soccer as well?

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Boateng (Jerome), Kompany, Marcelo, Alaba, were all elite during that time too, Dante was arguably elite with Heynckes, but yeah Yaya's 2013/14 season was :whew:
Swaggerless defenders breh. Marcelo and Alana are saucy but also left backs.

We haven’t mentione Roberto Carlos because in that era we had Ronaldo. Dinho, Rivaldo. Even Gilberto Silva before you get to Lucio and Carlos.

Those were peak caucity times no doubt.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of that list only Paul Pogba is Black.

Messi is White (Italian descent). Ronaldo is 75% European (Iberian Peninsula) and 25% Black (Cape Verde) . Neymar is genetically admixed.
Nicca :martin::rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy:

Don't try to correct me...when i post something, i know what i'm talking about.

Neymar is black as fucc. When he isn't sraightening his hair (smh) he looks like this

Neymar-Natural-Hair-Short-Haircut-Football-Whispers-e1499819899536.jpg

neymar_1671120c.jpg

SO

Like i was saying. Two of the legit superstars in world football are black and the biggest one in terms of interacting with the celeb world (neymar) is black :yeshrug:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only Black people not on the soccer wave is African Americans which is so unfortunate..soccer is without a doubt the worlds best sport. shyts on nfl, hockey, basketball, baseball
I dont care for Ronaldo or Neymar. Soccer is so much bigger than two characters, and thats the problem with how Americans view sports.
When they see France win the world cup this coming summer and notice its basically Black Excellence FC :wow: lol

---

Superstar
Daps
there's only 4 current footballing superstars in the world...and i mean actual superstars that hang out with other superstars of all industries...only 4...and two of them are black :yeshrug:

messi, ronaldo, pogba and neymar

and in terms of the celeb world, funnily enough in order

1.neymar
2.ronaldo
3.pogba
4.messi

Yup not understanding this wild loose ass chat about neymar not being black!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nostalgic people always overrate the past

Iniesta >> Zidane

:yeshrug:
There are a lot of fukry posts in this thread so I was trying not to post in here since the thread started but this here :gucci: I had to, iniesta could never walk in the same shoes as zidane, he is arguably one of the greatest to bless us. Even if you look at YouTube videos from stars who played with him now and are still playing and current stars now, they put Zidane over these over rated current stars.. football has changed so much nowadays, it is a offensive minded sport that protects stars such as Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar. These people are the face of the game to younger generations and big investments to clubs so any touch they get is a foul. Back in the days of ruud gullit, players would take knocks just like how the NBA was. The quality of football has went to trash in many ways, take a look at even a 98 Dutch team with seedorf, David's, etc.

I'm sorry that iniesta comparison was not fair to one of the goats, a man who carried a wc team on his back and almost did a second time but they couldn't win without him when he got red carded from Matarazzi who intentionally got in his head because Italians couldn't handle him on the field.

Last edited:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
It's not soccer it's football :ufdup:

But anyways I don't know if it's new to y'all but football has been dominated by black people in the last 15/20 years... it's been happening. :myman: Football is huge in Africa its arguably the most watched sport around the world..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah breh, they will find another Messi, Renaldo or Beckham to put over black players that are clearly superior to them talent wise. Blacks never get ballon d’or

George Weah ,President of Liberia was the last Brother to win it. I hate Ballon DOr, Henry never won, Drogba, Eto'o etc.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
George Weah ,President of Liberia was the last Brother to win it. I hate Ballon DOr, Henry never won, Drogba, Eto'o etc.
As long as Messi and Ronaldo are playing it is going to be favored to them so it sucks for many players on the shortlist over the last decade