Are black people about to dominate soccer as well?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cot'damn,

@3rdWorld care to make that thread or should i? :wow:

We got Atiba :blessed: star for Besiktas that is gonna be in the Champions League knockout stage

atiba-hutchinson-besiktas_kxgq9eemis9x1aksszet62sst.jpg

126b577bc63703d217cfd797afb3b2cb.jpg

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people have always dominated soccer, especially Afro-Brazilians. But it seems we're heading for total domination in the next 10-15 years with the quality of black players coming through. People always forget the fact that almost all the players that played the France 98 world cup final between Brazil and France were black. Almost all the French players, bar Petit, Deschamps, Bartez, and two other players were black. That team was loaded with Africans and Caribbeans. And the Brazilian team was loaded with Afro-Brazilians.

The French football team has been loaded with black players for eons and a lot of the best young black players coming through, are from France. England is also about to witness an outburst of home grown black players - with the arrival of more Congolese migrants and, Nigerian parents in the UK, in this generation are also more open to Nigerian kids taking up soccer, than they did in the past. And all the soccer academies in England right now are loaded with Nigerian kids and a lot of them should start coming through in the next few years. I've got little cousins that play for Tottenham and West Ham and you don't want to see the young black kids coming through. Belgium is also producing a lot of young black talents. And black talents are still coming through the ranks in Brazil and South America.

Only Africa seems to have fallen off a bit, especially powerhouses like Nigeria, Ghana, and Cameroon. But Senegal, Mali, and Guinea are still churning out great talents, though. Nigeria used to have Jay Jay, Kanu, Martins, and some guy that shocked the champions league at Monaco. Ghana also used to produce great players - the indestructible and legendary Michael Essien comes to mind. Liberia produced the legendary George Weah. And Cameroon produced the ageless Roger Miller, Eto, Patrice Mboma (the leftie monster), and Lauren. Senegal had Diouf, Camara, Fadiga, and Diop and the rest of the crew that shocked the world at the 2002 world up (the win against France has to be the greatest performance by an African team at the world cup).

Jay Jay Okocha the GOAT. :wow:

Guinea :usure: ? Name a single player from Guinea without googling. Senegal's team is stacked and Nigeria has its best team in a decade ( better than the team that won AFCON too)

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
If don't think a black player not winning the Dallon d'Or is due to racism.

Probably has more to do with the fact that Ronaldo and Messi have been totally dominant for the past decade.

And let's be honest, it's not that important anyways. For the fans, players, clubs etc. the most important piece(s) of silverware are the trophys handed out at the end of the season.

Nah it was Ronaldinho in '05.
I would consider R9 black :manny:

He won FIFA POTY 3 times

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Blacks have been dominating soccer for ages. The English Premier League's best player last year was this guy: But you know around these parts the guy below wouldn't be consider Black from the American Committee on determining who is Black. This board is full of ignorant posters.

nintchdbpict000325222684.jpg

N'Golo Kante

Where are all these coli posters that are calling dark ass Africans “not black”. Or did you read a thread where 10 people out of the thousands on the forum said it?

I hate these blanket “well the ignorant coli says this”... when it was like 3 nikkas.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Guinea :usure: ? Name a single player from Guinea without googling. Senegal's team is stacked and Nigeria has its best team in a decade ( better than the team that won AFCON too)

Naby Keita is Guinean.

I'm sure you know Pogba is also Guinean. That's my darg, Fem Fel's cousin (Fem's dad is Nigerian, his mum is Guinean) and he works as football agent now, after ditching his rap career.

I don't know about the Nigerian team right now. I've not seen them play for a while to have any opinions on the team. I just know they didn't qualify for the last African's cup but they qualified for the world cup. And apart from Ndidi and perhaps Moses, all the ones in the EPL haven't been playing that well. I'll have to see them play to know how good they're. Nigerian players used to be everywhere in the EPL - Jay Jay, Yakubu, Kanu, Babayaro, Utaka, Martins et al. But it isn't the same anymore.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Nicca :martin::rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy:

Don't try to correct me...when i post something, i know what i'm talking about.

Neymar is black as fucc. When he isn't sraightening his hair (smh) he looks like this

Neymar-Natural-Hair-Short-Haircut-Football-Whispers-e1499819899536.jpg

neymar_1671120c.jpg

SO

Like i was saying. Two of the legit superstars in world football are black and the biggest one in terms of interacting with the celeb world (neymar) is black :yeshrug:
Y'all have some enormous egos. Calm down, it's not that serious.

Anyways, I already admitted that I was wrong. That's it.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Naby Keita is Guinean.

I'm sure you know Pogba is also Guinean. That's my darg, Fem Fel's cousin (Fem's dad is Nigerian, his mum is Guinean) and he works as football agent now, after ditching his rap career.

I don't know about the Nigerian team right now. I've not seen them play for a while to have any opinions on the team. I just know they didn't qualify for the last African's cup but they qualified for the world cup. And apart from Ndidi and perhaps Moses, all the ones in the EPL haven't been playing that well. I'll have to see them play to know how good they're. Nigerian players used to be everywhere in the EPL - Jay Jay, Yakubu, Kanu, Babayaro, Utaka, Martins et al. But it isn't the same anymore.

Nigeria beat Argentina 4-2 last week!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Alot of you all are misinterpreting the op.

Makelele over Kante?
who can pretty much do what Lele did but attack too?
Pogba is better than any midfielder that Zidane played with in the 00s. He's better than Vieira. :yeshrug:
Still waiting on Dembz and Mbappe but based on their trajectory can atleast reach Henry's level

Yeah, as it stand s currently right now. But hell, in two or three years you may be right. :manny:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Makalele :blessed:

As a small cm I used to play like him. The midfielder who just sits in front of the back 4 reading the game and cleaning up. The holding midfield position has always been called the Makalele where in from :wow:

Henry not winning a Balon d'or or a World Player of The Year is a crime, full stop.

I always tried to model my game off of him because we are of similar height and speed but I could never came close to his technique or Football IQ

I actually started playing VERY late in life in my 20's. So I was tying to model my game after Busquets/Makelele actually. Holding Mid to the max but with a more passing, transitional role. However, once I got more comfortable on the ball I'm trying to model myself after more of a hybrid CAM.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Nigeria beat Argentina 4-2 last week!

Good result but until Nigeria beat Argentina in a game Messi plays in it doesn't mean much.
All these games against Messi and not a single victory

2005 U-20 world cup final 2-1 to Argentina
2008 Olympic final 1-0 to Argentina
2010 World cup game 1-0 to Argentina
2011 friendly 3-1 to Argentina
2014 World cup game 3-2 to Argentina

The 2 games Nigeria won happened to be the games Messi didn't play in 2011 4-1 and few weeks ago 4-2.

Messi is kryptonite to Nigeria.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Good result but until Nigeria beat Argentina in a game Messi plays in it doesn't mean much.
All these games against Messi and not a single victory

2005 U-20 world cup final 2-1 to Argentina
2008 Olympic final 1-0 to Argentina
2010 World cup game 1-0 to Argentina
2011 friendly 3-1 to Argentina
2014 World cup game 3-2 to Argentina

The 2 games Nigeria won happened to be the games Messi didn't play in 2011 4-1 and few weeks ago 4-2.

Messi is kryptonite to Nigeria.

We shall see!