Are black people about to dominate soccer as well?

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo foreign brehs. Who are some Black players better than Rinaldo so I can brag about them to my white friends

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nope. A smart baller will always be better than an athletic freak. Luis Figo was almost :flabbynsick: but his skill made him one of the best wingers of the 2000s.

Neymar, Mbappe, Pogba
Name a top 10 winger that doesn't have pace??

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Ronaldo has Cape Verdean ancestry on his father's side.
Cape Verdeans aren't black. They're 71 percent mesticos. .Cape Verde was a Portugese colony.

Grandfather was probably a Portugese colonizer.

Unless you suddenly have pictures of his granddad

.Cape Verde - Wikipedia

European ancestors include Spanish and Italian seamen who were granted land by the Portuguese Empire, followed by Portuguese settlers, exiles, Portuguese Muslims and Portuguese Jews who were both victims of the Inquisition. Many foreigners from other parts of the world settled in Cape Verde as their permanent country. These people came from places such as the Netherlands, France, Britain, Arab countries (Lebanon and Morocco), China (especially from Macau), India, Indonesia, South America, North America and Brazil (including people of Portuguese and African descent) and were absorbed into the mestiço

Last edited:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Out of that list only Paul Pogba is Black.

Messi is White (Italian descent). Ronaldo is 75% European (Iberian Peninsula) and 25% Black (Cape Verde) . Neymar is genetically admixed.

Neymar is black. Just because he straightens his hair now doesn't change his race lol.

unnamed-2.jpg

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Black althletic Americans should go into soccer instead of the usual basketball or football. I’m fasho putting my future kids in soccer young. Even if they decide that soccer isn’t their thing in high school and decide on another sport, the footwork, stamina, vision, and pacing they will learn in soccer will help them in damn near any other sport

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Cape Verdeans aren't black. They're 71 percent mesticos. .Cape Verde was a Portugese colony.

Grandfather was probably a Portugese colonizer.

Unless you suddenly have pictures of his granddad

.Cape Verde - Wikipedia

African slaves were brought to the islands to work on Portuguese plantations. Most Cape Verdeans are mulattos (mestiços in Portuguese), who have mixed African and European origins; another term is creole meaning mixed black and white descent. A lot of these Cape Verdeans have emigrated elsewhere, mainly to the United States and Europe.

European ancestors include Spanish and Italian seamen who were granted land by the Portuguese Empire, followed by Portuguese settlers, exiles, Portuguese Muslims and Portuguese Jews who were both victims of the Inquisition. Many foreigners from other parts of the world settled in Cape Verde as their permanent country. These people came from places such as the Netherlands, France, Britain, Arab countries (Lebanon and Morocco), China (especially from Macau), India, Indonesia, South America, North America and Brazil (including people of Portuguese and African descent) and were absorbed into the mestiço
I know all of that. Anyways, it was his great great grandmother Isabel da Piedade and she was a mulatto. I think they said a DNA test and it said that he was 75% European and 25% Black. Take it or leave it :yeshrug:.

Neymar is black. Just because he straightens his hair now doesn't change his race lol.

unnamed-2.jpg
Well, I was wrong then. However, Neymar doesn't identify as Black:francis:.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
I know all of that. Anyways, it was his great great grandmother Isabel da Piedade and she was a mulatto. I think they said a DNA test and it said that he was 75% European and 25% Black. Take it or leave it :yeshrug:.

Well, I was wrong then. However, Neymar doesn't identify as Black:francis:.

So Ronaldo's grandmother is "mulatto" (you still haven't provided receipts), thus that automatically makes him 25 PERCENT black? :jbhmm:

Tell me how you rule these percentages out. A quarter means a full black grandparent, not a halfbreed.

" I think they said..."

So no recipts....:jbhmm:

"Neymar may doesn't identify as black"

And Ronaldo doesn't identify as a quarter negro. :russ:

Take your fukking L. You're embarrassing yourself.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
So Ronaldo's grandmother is "mulatto" (you still haven't provided receipts), thus that automatically makes him 25 PERCENT black? :jbhmm:

Tell me how you rule these percentages out. A quarter means a full black grandparent, not a halfbreed.

" I think they said..."

So no recipts....:jbhmm:

"Neymar may doesn't identify as black"

And Ronaldo doesn't identify as a quarter negro. :russ:

Take your fukking L. You're embarrassing yourself.
nikka calm down, lol. You're acting like people can't make misstatements.

I'll take the L. However, I still stand by my point that Pogba is only one of that 4 that is Black.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name a top 10 winger that doesn't have pace??
Not the point. Regardless...Ascensio, Coutinho, Draxler, Isco all play wingers on the regular with no pace, all skill/intelligence.

Was Figo not one of the best wingers of the last few decades?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Most skilled african player ever. :wow:

They are confusing superstar with being a good player. None of these dudes they named are even in the same level as Neymar, and players like Pogba are more famous because of marketing than his football.

He plays in that old-school Nigerian way. When Nigerians born watching Pele and Socrates just copied all them cats
:mjcry: Why do I play like Lukaku

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Only Black people not on the soccer wave is African Americans which is so unfortunate..soccer is without a doubt the worlds best sport. shyts on nfl, hockey, basketball, baseball
I dont care for Ronaldo or Neymar. Soccer is so much bigger than two characters, and thats the problem with how Americans view sports.