AOC... what’s the deal

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Man fukk all that, this is The Coli. If you want a guaranteed non fukkery response for a political topic, you have to post it in Higher Learning. The Locker Room is a mix of seriousness and fukkery. So, I want to see them t*ts. I wouldn't mind learning about her policies as well though. But I do care about those t*ts more if were being honest.

damn i never noticed so i googled them

NSFW
ESMLzOMXYAAUoV0.jpg

them things hitting :whew:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Green New Deal is a load of nonsense.

"Fight climate change" and "create alternative energy dependencies" are not only unrealistic, but extremely expensive to even try. No one has yet been able to definitively identify what the real problem of climate change is either outside of peer reviewed circle jerks.

Trying to shift the world from an oil/fossil fuel dependency is expensive. As in more expensive than there is money available on the planet. Until cheaper forms of energy with better power outputs are embraced (like nuclear) or discovered, it is all talk to garner votes over emotional manipulation.

When you add it all together - Free college (why?), Free healthcare, fighting against climate change, fighting against anti-immigration, and raising taxes so people pay their "fair share":

It is one of the most ambitious political outlooks since FDR. And there is no way to get those working independently without crushing the poor and middle class. Nevermind getting even TWO of those ideals fully entrenched in American society. Some of these ideas, mainly free college and people paying their "fair share", are so insidious and poisonous to black Americans I sincerely think you have to ignore what those ideas entail to go along with it.

AOC is an idealist. She sells dreams. She will never have to bear the burden of the bad decisions she makes so she can virtue signal all she wants. Her own party is actively holding her back at times and for good reason.

Daps
The Green New Deal is a load of nonsense.

"Fight climate change" and "create alternative energy dependencies" are not only unrealistic, but extremely expensive to even try. No one has yet been able to definitively identify what the real problem of climate change is either outside of peer reviewed circle jerks.
Stopped reading here. FOH with this anti science dogshyt

hate you mother fukkers

Daps
Bro you're obviously desnse or a stan. Either way clean energy in the near future is a pipe dream. The American dollar is tied to oil and gas. People pushing America to go green while China and India dump all sorts of toxins in the air and water are fools. I dont have to run, the green new deal isn't even taken seriously because its ridiculous. Thats the bottom line. You like it, great. Its still trash and needs huge amendments.
You do realize the oil business isn’t profitable without our tax dollars subsidies correct? You’ve clearly don’t like zero research. It’s about more than just moving to clean energy. I’ve grown so tired of this nonsense where people speak with authority on shyt they clearly know nothing about

Daps
There is no "anti-science" stance in what I said. If you knew how to read in the first place you'd have understood that.
I’ve learned not to waste my time with right wing talking points. Keep it moving, people like u aren’t worth the tome or energy

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie posts like these are exactly what women are referring to when they talk about men objectifying women. A nikka made a thread asking about AOC policies and your thirsty ass came in here talking about titties.
Women will do this about Obama or Trudeau and nobody will bat an eye. I get that it’s wrong but it’s not just a man issue.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’ve learned not to waste my time with right wing talking points. Keep it moving, people like u aren’t worth the tome or energy

I'm not "right wing" though. And you can cop out all you want because you're just another dude that doesn't have fundamental understanding of any issues and rehashes political talking points. You provide nothing of substance to any of these discussions so just chill in your mom's basement and let people with real risk on the line do the critical thinking.