AOC... what’s the deal

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You’re not gonna like my answer, she’s not wrong. She also provided no numbers on how those reparations should be applied. Everyone forgets Latin wealth in America is also heading towards zero. Remember her beliefs include raising all ships. I think you guys get wayyyyy to defensive any time someone isn’t talking specifically to black Americans.

If anything it shows consistency in her beliefs which is rare in most politicians.

fukk you and her :camby:

Daps
A corporation like Amazon is not what any area needs. Taking advantage of special tax breaks, giving low paying jobs and displacing people who have been living in the area by driving real estate up artificially is never good. Like I said they're a parasite. Obviously her political enemies try to play the oh she lost those jobs bs. Its deeper than that. They lost the Amazon 2nd office because they didn't budge on their abusive demands. Most politicians would of did whatever Amazon wanted and lined their pockets. AOC proved herself during that whole thing.
None of this answered my question as to why the new green deal was bad.

Daps
fukk you and her :camby:
Case in point. Show me politician that will only do things for black Americans that could ever win any seat in office? Like honestly it’s such an insane belief to think that’s feasible in America it raises my eyebrow as to think some of y’all may be bytching to bytch. The fact that she speaks directly to black Americans and acknowledges our struggle is way better than most politicians. Knocking her for pointing out the struggles and wealth gap of other minorities is nonsensical stuff and contributes nothing to the conversation about a politician who by all accounts is an ally.

Her being in favor of reparations alone should make her a Coli favorite but still it’s never enough. Ridiculous

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
She’s a liberal who’s Policies would help everybody, especially most of the poor ignorant folks who hate her.

I can’t wait to cast my vote for her when she’s eligible to run for president.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Being from NYC i would love to see her run for Governor. Cuomo panders too much to the right

Daps
I didnt think you were asking about the green new deal. It being a naive plan is self explanatory. God bless.

No it's not, you probably had no idea it was a jobs and infrastructure plan. It's literally one of the important things the country needs. Why bring it up if you can't explain your position on it?

"It being a naïve plan" Let me just say some shyt and run because I don't know what I'm talking about.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Being from NYC i would love to see her run for Governor. Cuomo panders too much to the right
She wouldn't win. If she ever ran for mayor she'd have issues. These guidos out here are fed up with any Democrat right now.

It's amazing how everyone is so scared of the shyt she says. I get that she's a Puerto Rican with a big mouth and that triggers A LOT of people (I understand, if you never had one yell at you, you never casually dated) but people legit believe she's out here indoctrinating people into becoming commies which is hilarious given where her district is.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
No it's not, you probably had no idea it was a jobs and infrastructure plan. It's literally one of the important things the country needs. Why bring it up if you can't explain your position on it?

"It being a naïve plan" Let me just say some shyt and run because I don't know what I'm talking about.

Bro you're obviously desnse or a stan. Either way clean energy in the near future is a pipe dream. The American dollar is tied to oil and gas. People pushing America to go green while China and India dump all sorts of toxins in the air and water are fools. I dont have to run, the green new deal isn't even taken seriously because its ridiculous. Thats the bottom line. You like it, great. Its still trash and needs huge amendments.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Getting money out of politics (only grassroots campaigns and donations not from corporations)
-Reducing emissions and funding clean energy alternatives to reverse climate change
- taxing the rich the same as lower class or more
- catering toward citizens over corporations in policymaking
-making politics accessible to normal people
-pro palestine (i think)
- people over profit