AOC... what’s the deal

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
aoc's coli agents gave me warning points boo hoo...I get banned all the time and she still gonna get exposed lol

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Heard she be doing anal with a white guy.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
:francis:I start to wonder if toxic masculinity is a real thing with folks talking like this.
It’s her politics. I don’t like trump or pelosi either, but at least aoc has physically redeeming qualities. I can’t say the same about the other politicians I hate. Nothing to do with toxic masculinity.

do you think any other bartender could jump straight to congress if it wasn’t for big t*ts, an attractive face and a young age ? Aside from her politics being terrible, she doesn’t know anything and hasn’t accomplished anything prior to getting voted in. My saying her big t*ts is the only thing she has worthwhile is simply an honest observation.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s her politics. I don’t like trump or pelosi either, but at least aoc has physically redeeming qualities. I can’t say the same about the other politicians I hate. Nothing to do with toxic masculinity.
How stupid are you? You're saying her only redeeming quality is her physical appearance.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
How stupid are you? You're saying her only redeeming quality is her physical appearance.
Absolutely. Aside from her ability to parrot canned lines from operatives who raised her money, she only has her role because she’s fukkable. Dumbass Dan Quayle (no homo) was selected VP under Bush I for the same reason. Politicians using their looks to their advantage is not some sort of gender specific phenomena.

maybe if you’re into far left, anti capitalist policy she serves other needs, but for me specifically, her only value is her breasts. I don’t agree with her positions and frankly they are dangerous for my line of work. Of course she is valueless (actually net negative value) to me beyond her big t*ts. This shouldn’t be difficult to understand.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Explain Sanders being vastly more popular than Biden with young Black people -

My dad is a blue-collar union man from Alabama and was on the Sanders train over the Biden train once we talked over policy. Outreach doesn't necessarily outdo name-recognition and fear mongering.

I don't think there's any question - he was undermined by the DNC.

And now with renewed criticism after the centrist sect of the party failed to deliver - somehow the "progressive" wing of the party is catching smoke.

Making things "blame" instead of "calling out the mistakes and malicious actions of the DNC centrists" is how you build a narrative where the Republican-lite doesn't have to learn their lesson.
Young people only vote in elections not primaries and other shyt, and even then they vote less frequently. That kind of popularity would've helped him beat trump. but doesn't do much against Biden. I don't think he was undermined,

Daps
Absolutely. Aside from her ability to parrot canned lines from operatives who raised her money, she only has her role because she’s fukkable. Dumbass Dan Quayle (no homo) was selected VP under Bush I for the same reason. Politicians using their looks to their advantage is not some sort of gender specific phenomena.

maybe if you’re into far left, anti capitalist policy she serves other needs, but for me specifically, her only value is her breasts. I don’t agree with her positions and frankly they are dangerous for my line of work. Of course she is faultless to me beyond her big t*ts. This shouldn’t be difficult to understand.

"Operatives" Who are these "Operatives supporting progressive candidates because it's certainly not the DNC. Although you come off as either A. "fascist" or B. An idiot who doesn't know dikk about political theory or politics in general.

One thing is for sure, you're pretty big piece of shyt. There's no doubt about that.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
"Operatives" Who are these "Operatives supporting progressive candidates because it's certainly not the DNC. Although you come off as either A. "fascist" or B. An idiot who doesn't know dikk about political theory or politics in general.

Ivy League educated progressives with money literally plucked this bytch from a pile of photos from because she’s young, Hispanic and pretty.

Brand New Congress - Wikipedia

'Change Is Closer Than We Think.' Inside Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Unlikely Rise

Daps
This bytch was literally plucked from a pile of photos from Ivy League educated progressives with money because she’s young, Hispanic and pretty.

Brand New Congress - Wikipedia

'Change Is Closer Than We Think.' Inside Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Unlikely Rise

She’s one of the few Congresspeople who have actual policy ideas that can propel us into the future. She also goes back home and does work in her community. She’s actually had a real job unlike most people in Congress, and she’s relatable as hell.

once again ur completely out of your depth when it comes to politics that much is obvious

Once again tell about these so called “operatives” you sound like Fox News watching loon

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
She’s one of the few Congresspeople who have actual policy ideas that can propel us into the future. She also goes back home and does work in her community. She’s actually had a real job unlike most people in Congress, and she’s relatable as hell.

once again ur completely out of your depth when it comes to politics that much is obvious
Disagreeing with you = out of my depth, yeah okay.:skip:

not even going to argue with someone who thinks tending bar is relevant to holding a congressional seat. Her lack of knowledge is embarrassing. The video below exposes that she doesn’t even have a basic grasp of business law. This is exactly why regular people shouldn’t be elected to positions of power. Good luck “propelling us to the future” when you don’t understand corporate finance 101.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

Once again tell about these so called “operatives” you sound like Fox News watching loon

read the second link. The story was sourced by your buddy Sandy herself and printed in Time Magazine, a publication that can hardly be characterized as right leaning these days.