AOC... what’s the deal

Daps
Disagreeing with you = out of my depth, yeah okay.

not even going to argue with someone who thinks tending bar is relevant to holding a congressional seat. Her lack of knowledge is embarrassing. The video below exposes that she doesn’t even have a basic grasp of business law. This is exactly why regular people shouldn’t be elected to positions of power. Good luck “propelling us to the future” when you don’t understand corporate finance 101.

You really are out of your depth. If your only belief in politics is "I need low taxes" then you don't know shyt about how the world works either. I'm assuming you work in finance like me since you posted something of her talking about finance. I could sit here all day and post videos of congress people making mistakes, if one mistake makes a career then you can shyt can every single one of them. Also the elitism behind the statement "not even going to argue with someone who thinks tending bar is relevant to holding a congressional seat" is so disgustingly ridiculous when we have all kinds of people in congress who've have never held actual jobs and have zero idea how the real world works.

For christ sakes the GOP puts in WIDELY unqualified people in office and on judge benches. She's vastly more qualified for this than say someone like you or Rep Matt "The Pedophile" Gaetz who had a bunch of DUI's. Let me guess those people are cool tho because they keep your taxes low right? "Regular people are the problem" tho right??

Once again you sound like a Fox News watching goon and I'm very close to calling you a Cac. Since you wanna post videos tho lets do that

Progressives are future of this Country especially progressives of color like Cori Bush, Jamaal Boweman, Rashida Talib, Illhan Omar etc. I'm sure you just have some awful shyt to say about them though because you don't know enough about their policies or politics in general to attack them a different way. Just admit that and move on dude.

Daps
read the second link. The story was sourced by your buddy Sandy herself and printed in Time Magazine, a publication that can hardly be characterized as right leaning these days.

Yes the DSA supports many progressive candidates and they don't have anywhere near the power or money that the DNC does. Try again who are these "Operatives"

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You really are out of your depth. If your only belief in politics is "I need low taxes" then you don't know shyt about how the world works either. I'm assuming you work in finance like me since you posted something of her talking about finance. I could sit here all day and post videos of congress people making mistakes, if one mistake makes a career then you can shyt can every single one of them. Also the elitism behind the statement "not even going to argue with someone who thinks tending bar is relevant to holding a congressional seat" is so disgustingly ridiculous when we have all kinds of people in congress who've have never held actual jobs and have zero idea how the real world works.

For christ sakes the GOP puts in WIDELY unqualified people in office and on judge benches. She's vastly more qualified for this than say someone like you or Rep Matt "The Pedophile" Gaetz who had a bunch of DUI's. Let me guess those people are cool tho because they keep your taxes low right? "Regular people are the problem" tho right??

Once again you sound like a Fox News watching goon and I'm very close to calling you a Cac. Since you wanna post videos tho lets do that

Progressives are future of this Country especially progressives of color like Cori Bush, Jamaal Boweman, Rashida Talib, Illhan Omar etc. I'm sure you just have some awful shyt to say about them though because you don't know enough about their policies or politics in general to attack them a different way. Just admit that and move on dude.

I can already tell she does nothing to “dismantle” arguments in these videos. These are exaggerated video titles used to attract viewers to videos cut and pasted by progressive outfits like TYT.

and the video I posted of her questioning the Wells Fargo ceo wasn’t “one small mistake.” Her entire argument was based on her lack of understanding that Wells Fargo was an injured party too, but she’s too dense to realize that because it doesn’t comport with her naive view of the world that all large corporations are bad.

I don’t disagree with you that there are many other unqualified people in congress who have never had real jobs. They need to go too. I could give a shyt less what party they belong too. Lauren Boebert needs to pack her shyt up along with AOC.

Call me elitist, but our political leaders should be better than the average person. That doesn’t mean I prefer trust fund kids who haven’t done any real work. To the contrary, I admire politicians like Bill Clinton who grew up in working class environments and later achieved substantial, relevant positions along with prestigious degrees. I think these people are relatable to the average person because of their upbringing but also have the requisite knowledge to intelligibly discuss finance and economic policy, unlike AOC.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Yes the DSA supports many progressive candidates and they don't have anywhere near the power or money that the DNC does. Try again who are these "Operatives"
On a national scale they don’t, but they still managed to pluck a bartender from obscurity and raise millions of dollars for her campaign. This doesn’t refute my original point.

Daps
On a national scale they don’t, but they still managed to pluck a bartender from obscurity and raise millions of dollars for her campaign. This doesn’t refute my original point.
She never hit 1 million in her campaign against Crowley, she was outraised by him. Her average contribution was 22$. Did you even bother to look that up?

Crowley lost because he was a shyt stain neoliberal

Daps
I can already tell she does nothing to “dismantle” arguments in these videos. These are exaggerated video titles used to attract viewers to videos cut and pasted by progressive outfits like TYT.

and the video I posted of her questioning the Wells Fargo ceo wasn’t “one small mistake.” Her entire argument was based on her lack of understanding that Wells Fargo was an injured party too, but she’s too dense to realize that because it doesn’t comport with her naive view of the world that all large corporations are bad.

I don’t disagree with you that there are many other unqualified people in congress who have never had real jobs. They need to go too. I could give a shyt less what party they belong too. Lauren Boebert needs to pack her shyt up along with AOC.

Call me elitist, but our political leaders should be better than the average person. That doesn’t mean I prefer trust fund kids who haven’t done any real work. To the contrary, I admire politicians like Bill Clinton who grew up in working class environments and later achieved substantial, relevant positions along with prestigious degrees. I think these people are relatable to the average person because of their upbringing but also have the requisite knowledge to intelligibly discuss finance and economic policy, unlike AOC.

"I admire the guy who put the crime bill out" - Poster who definitely care about black people and this country. :russ:

FOH dude:camby:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
"I admire the guy who put the crime bill out" - Poster who definitely care about black people and this country. :russ:

FOH dude:camby:

Ignore all my other points and poorly attempt to distill my argument to a straw man, brehs.

it is possible to both admire certain qualities someone may possess and dislike other qualities he may have.

Daps
Ignore all my other points and poorly attempt to distill my argument to a straw man, brehs.

it is possible to both admire certain qualities someone may possess and dislike other qualities he may have.

Do you have any actual political beliefs or are you one these dumbass "Enlighten centrist" who literally doesn't understand that's a right wing position who's only interest is keeping the status quo?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
She never hit 1 million in her campaign against Crowley, she was outraised by him. Her average contribution was 22$. Did you even bother to look that up?

Crowley lost because he was a shyt stain neoliberal

how does an unknown bartender obtain a platform to reasonably challenge an incumbent in the first place? DSA could have chosen any young attractive Latin female who could parrot ideology with the media attention that race received.

Daps
how does an unknown bartender obtain a platform to reasonably challenge an incumbent in the first place? DSA could have chosen any young attractive Latin female who could parrot ideology with the media attention that race received.

You keep showing how stupid you are... She's not the only DSA candidate to upset a dem

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Do you have any actual political beliefs or are you one these dumbass "Enlighten centrist" who literally doesn't understand that's a right wing position who's only interest is keeping the status quo?
I’m a moderate conservative and no, my beliefs don’t end with low taxes, which in and of itself is more complex than what you are implying.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You keep showing how stupid you are... She's not the only DSA candidate to upset a dem
Where did I say she was? I’ve held my tongue by remaining civil in this discussion, but the only idiot in this conversation is your non reading ass by continuing to straw man my arguments and ignore my original position.

my original point was a PAC (operatives if you will) plucked her out of nowhere. What the hell do candidates backed by the same organization beating incumbents have to do with AoC? If anything, if these people were as obscure as aoc was, it only strengthens my argument.

it’s people like you prevent the country from moving forward because anyone who has an opposing viewpoint to you is automatically an idiot.

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Disagreeing with you = out of my depth, yeah okay.:skip:

not even going to argue with someone who thinks tending bar is relevant to holding a congressional seat. Her lack of knowledge is embarrassing. The video below exposes that she doesn’t even have a basic grasp of business law. This is exactly why regular people shouldn’t be elected to positions of power. Good luck “propelling us to the future” when you don’t understand corporate finance 101.

She’s cute af until she opens her mouth

:what:

Daps
Where did I say she was? I’ve held my tongue by remaining civil in this discussion, but the only idiot in this conversation is your non reading ass by continuing to straw man my arguments and ignore my original position.

my original point was a PAC (operatives if you will) plucked her out of nowhere. What the hell do candidates backed by the same organization beating incumbents have to do with AoC? If anything, if these people were as obscure as aoc was, it only strengthens my argument.

it’s people like you prevent the country from moving forward because anyone who has an opposing viewpoint to you is automatically an idiot.

What PAC operatives? Crowley's campaign outraised her and her average donation was 22$ dollars. She didn't get money from a PAC

Also thank you for answering my question. Why the fukk would I take ANY conservatives seriously when you a$$holes have been fukking dead wrong about everything for 50 fukking years. Y'all are literally destroying the country and the planet. You people had your time, you accomplished dikk all except to make corporations and billionaires richer and ruined everyone else lives and futures.

tenor.gif

It's pretty obviously you're republican too which also makes you a Cac or a c00n. I'm not going to be nice or show respect to anyone who's dumb political ideology involves human suffering and wants oppress people