AOC... what’s the deal

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
What PAC operatives? Crowley's campaign outraised her and her average donation was 22$ dollars. She didn't get money from a PAC

Also thank you for answering my question. Why the fukk would I take ANY conservatives seriously when you a$$holes have been fukking dead wrong about everything for 50 fukking years. Y'all are literally destroying the country and the planet. You people had your time, you accomplished dikk all except to make corporations and billionaires richer and ruined everyone else lives and futures.

tenor.gif

It's pretty obviously you're republican too which also makes you a Cac or a c00n. I'm not going to be nice or show respect to anyone who's dumb political ideology involves human suffering and wants oppress people

this childish name calling is why your own party doesn’t even like you “progressives.” Instead of being civil and trying to intelligently persuade others who may think differently, you all resort to ad hominem attacks that just make people shut down when they hear your talking points and ensure the country will never move further left. You realize there are varying gradations of conservatism, don’t you? The same as there is on the left.

it’s a stupid strategy because you’re shooting yourself in the foot.

Daps
this childish name calling is why your own party doesn’t even like you “progressives.” Instead of being civil and trying to intelligently persuade others who may think differently, you all resort to ad hominem attacks that just make people shut down when they hear your talking points and ensure the country will never move further left. You realize there are varying gradations of conservatism, don’t you? The same as there is on the left.

it’s a stupid strategy because you’re shooting yourself in the foot.

Why would I try and "Intelligently" persuade someone who ideology isn't based on intelligence at all or else you wouldn't be a Conservative. It's 100% a waste of fukking time. You people are and will always be a lost cause. You'll either get your wake up call or keep being stupid :yeshrug:

Also the "I'm going to keep doing dumb things and voting for dumb people because I don't like your name calling" is literally some of the most childish shyt I've ever heard in my life and 100% supports exactly what I'm saying. You have no interest in changing you mind.

You're like a child that constantly shyts the bed out of spite of their parents because they punish him for it. It's pathetic.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Why would I try and "Intelligently" persuade someone who ideology isn't based on intelligence at all or else you wouldn't be a Conservative. It's 100% a waste of fukking time. You people are and will always be a lost cause. You'll either get your wake up call or keep being stupid :yeshrug:
Ironic because your entire post is based on circular reasoning :skip:. Likely, you’re just not intelligent enough to rationally discuss and analyze opposing viewpoints.

Daps
Ironic because your entire post is based on circular reasoning :skip:. Likely, you’re just not intelligent enough to rationally discuss and analyze opposing viewpoints.

You've literally brought up zero policy positions other than being a conservative. Also objectifying a sitting congresswoman in a pretty disgusting manner. I attack what I know about conservatism (owned be billionares, owned by capital, need to oppress the other (minorities), destroying the social safety net, constant attacks on democracy). If you want to have a debate feel free, but once again I'm not going to show respect to anyone who's beliefs are based on the need for human suffering.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You've literally brought up zero policy positions other than being a conservative. I attack what I know about conservatism (Slaves to business, slaves to capitalism, need to oppress the other (minorities), destroying the social safety net, constant attacks on democracy). If you want to have a debate feel free, but once again I'm not going to show respect to anyone who's beliefs are based on the need for human suffering.

these are all immature cliches that show no understanding of conservatism. It’d be the equivalent of me saying that progressivism is only about levying absurdly high levels of taxes onto productive members of society for the benefit of lazy people on the dole.

Daps
these are all immature cliches that show no understanding of conservatism. It’d be the equivalent of me saying that progressivism is only about levying absurdly high levels of taxes onto productive members of society for the benefit of lazy people on the dole.

How can something be an immature cliché if that's literally what's happening? That's doesn't even fukking make sense. You don't even understand what's currently going on with the people you vote for. Yet you claim to want to have a debate. If that's just immature cliché' PROVE ME WRONG. Here's your chance.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
How can something be an immature cliché if that's literally what's happening? That's doesn't even fukking make sense. You don't even understand what's currently going on with the people you vote for. Yet you claim to want to have a debate. If that's just immature cliché' PROVE ME WRONG. Here's your chance.
Where do you see slavish behavior towards corporations and capitalism? What does that even mean?

Daps
Where do you see slavish behavior towards corporations and capitalism? What does that even mean?

No No No you told me this was "immature cliches". This statement implied I was wrong and you could show me how I'm wrong. You wanted to debate me and I'm giving you the floor to prove your knowledge base. We're gonna find out what you actually know about politics.

Cause you already look stupid by asking that question

PROVE ME WRONG. Here's your chance.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
No No No you told me this was "immature cliches". This statement implied I was wrong and you could show me how I'm wrong. You wanted to debate me and I'm giving you the floor to prove your knowledge base. We're gonna find out what you actually know about politics.

Cause you already look stupid by asking that question

A cliche by definition is something that is so broad and overused that it begins to lack any real meaning.

I can’t refute your points if I don’t know what you consider a “slave to business,” for instance, in the first place. otherwise it’s a non sense accusation, which makes you look stupid.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This dude is spamming bullshyt like this across multiple threads. Project Veritas is not credible.

James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative political activist. He has produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters, always selectively edited to misrepresent actual events, with figures and workers in academic, governmental and social service organizations, presenting his videos in ways that appears to be abusive or alleged illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations. He gained national attention for his release of video recordings of workers at ACORN offices in 2009, his arrest in early 2010 at the office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) in a failed attempt to record staff conversations, and the release of videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.

Due to his videos of ACORN workers allegedly aiding a couple in criminal planning, the U.S. Congress voted to freeze funds for the non-profit. The national scandal resulted in the non-profit also losing most private funding before investigations were completed. In March 2010, ACORN was close to bankruptcy and had to close most of its offices. Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. A preliminary probe by the GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.

By selectively editing videos to match right-wing confirmation biases, O'Keefe gained support from conservative media and interest groups. In 2009, the late Andrew Breitbart commissioned the activist (then 25 years old), for the option to publish new videos exclusively on BigGovernment.com. In June 2010, O'Keefe formed a 501(c)(3) organization, Project Veritas, with the stated mission to "investigate and expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud and other misconduct."

O'Keefe pled guilty in 2010 to one misdemeanor count of entering a federal building under false pretenses.

James O’Keefe Pays $100K Settlement after Deceiving Public about ACORN (and ALEC Helped Take Down ACORN)
https://thinkprogress.org/conservat...0-settlement-for-acorn-pimp-sting-a2364de45cd
James O'Keefe Pays $100,000 To ACORN Employee He Smeared-Conservative Media Yawns
What the Planned Parenthood hoax really proves: Right-wing extremists have no qualms about destroying peoples’ lives
No, Planned Parenthood Is Not Selling Aborted Fetal Body Parts

Daps
A cliche by definition is something that is so broad and overused that it begins to lack any real meaning.

I can’t refute your points if I don’t know what you consider a “slave to business,” for instance, in the first place. otherwise it’s a non sense accusation, which makes you look stupid.
K like every other conservative you fseemingly have no beliefs. Here’s some home work trump and bush tax breaks start there and get to work since you have seemingly zero idea about modern day politics tag me once you get some of education

I also recommend some light reading into corporate subsidies, corporate bailouts and too big to fail

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
K like every other conservative you for seemingly have beliefs. Here’s some home work trump and bush tax breaks start there and get to work since you have seemingly zero idea about modern day politics tag me once you get some of education
What about them? Cutting one of the highest notional tax rates in the OECD is being slavish to corporations? I wasn’t opposed to that portion of the Trump tax cut. It allowed American business to be more competitive and encouraged domestic capital investment by repatriating profits generated overseas. Any one working for a large corporation or participating in a 401k plan benefited from this.

I don’t think it was a perfect policy though. Ironically, my personal taxes increased because I’m a high income earner in a blue state and couldn’t take a SALT deduction. Neither party has any empathy for upper middle wage earners, unfortunately.