AOC tells DCCC fundraising coalition to go f-ck itself

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Progressive dems have been running in the South and Midwest this whole time now? If only a centrist would have come in and run....gtfoh you clown. WOAT for a fukkin' reason. Bad faith, operative.
You're posting from New York.

You don't know shyt. shythead.

You dont even know half the words your bytch ass is using. "bad faith"

The fukk?

Nah nikka. I know the politics of everywhere outside of the Tri-Boro area.

Democrats have it rough out here.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You're posting from New York.

You don't know shyt. shythead.

You dont even know half the words your bytch ass is using. "bad faith"

The fukk?

Nah nikka. I know the politics of everywhere outside of the Tri-Boro area.

Democrats have it rough out here.

I know exactly what I'm saying. You're a phony. A complete fukkin' phony who makes shyt up and uses conspiracy theories to attack democrats whose politics you don't agree with. That's how you stay rocking the worst poster award yearly you clown. So I'll state it clearly, your whining "we lose all the time" while pushing back against someone trying something different is just you being the same fukkin' loser you've been your whole life.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know exactly what I'm saying. You're a phony. A complete fukkin' phony who makes shyt up and uses conspiracy theories to attack democrats whose politics you don't agree with. That's how you stay rocking the worst poster award yearly you clown. So I'll state it clearly, your whining "we lose all the time" while pushing back against someone trying something different is just you being the same fukkin' loser you've been your whole life.
nikka like I GIVE a motherfukk about some e-award from a place with 85% idiots.

You don't have a leg to stand on in this argument except WHINING and bytchING

Again, fukkING IDIOT, democrats in the south tend to be more moderate to win. Progressive do POORLY in the South.

You wouldn't know cause you don't leave the block.

My nikka relax talking to me. You haven't left the tri state area.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikka like I GIVE a motherfukk about some e-award from a place with 85% idiots.

You don't have a leg to stand on in this argument except WHINING and bytchING

Again, fukkING IDIOT, democrats in the south tend to be more moderate to win. Progressive do POORLY in the South.

You wouldn't know cause you don't leave the block.

My nikka relax talking to me. You haven't left the tri state area.

You just admitted you ain't been shyt but a loser your whole life. Gtfoh clown. You get the loser award on the board, you support losers and you try to turn minds into a loser mentality like your own. You're pathetic. This board really is worse for your presence.

Have 200,000 posts on a board you don't care about and look down on...:umad:

You make up some nonsense to attack ilhan omar lately? You side with white supremacists against immigrants lately? Probably...fake ass.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You just admitted you ain't been shyt but a loser your whole life. Gtfoh clown. You get the loser award on the board, you support losers and you try to turn minds into a loser mentality like your own. You're pathetic. This board really is worse for your presence.

Have 200,000 posts on a board you don't care about and look down on...:umad:

You make up some nonsense to attack ilhan omar lately? You side with white supremacists against immigrants lately? Probably...fake ass.
Go deep throat a rifle when you're done clout chasing on a message board

You can't argue political realities in places YOU DONT EVEN LIVE IN so you're out here talking about e-points.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Go deep throat a rifle when you're done clout chasing on a message board

You can't argue political realities in places YOU DONT EVEN LIVE IN so you're out here talking about e-points.

You joined this forum after I did and have 200,000 more posts I do. How is that even possible? Who's clout chasing on a message board? Get a hobby.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
not to derail the thread but i posted about it here

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-s...-season-ft-dahlia-saint-knives.695018/page-16

got banned and then got cancelled for "sexually harassing" some musty bytch that i didint even harass shyt was a mess, details are in there.
This @KYFriedComrade guy is her boyfriend?

EOEzZhBXkAAGQQ-

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
This @KYFriedComrade guy is her boyfriend?

EOEzZhBXkAAGQQ-

Yea. Told me to go fukk myself and hit my phone basically saying "stay away from my friends my girl" etc.

There is a bit more to it but thats what alot of this comes down to, my "sexually harassing" his broad. Which they refuse to show proof for.
I lost a good 45 subcribers at this point. Thing is, I have met this dude, in person. He lives in the same state as me. I have never responded to this insults in public and dont plan to. Thats not how i handle personal issues. I handle them personally.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I dont think anyone has made the argument that AOC should donate to any specific campaign directly.

The current issue here is that she's not donating to the DCCC.

That's cool. They shouldn't help her campaign either.

my understanding is, they never helped her or planned on helping her. in fact they don't help candidates with her vision.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I just see democrats in the South and Midwest getting slaughtered my whole life and when I hear progressive media sources from Brooklyn or LA or SF railing about how they need to go farther left and that people just "aren't hearing the right message", I just scratch my head at how insular they are.

Republicans are a real thing, and they're REALLY good at running. They're all on message. They cater to white people. THATS IT. You can't do that as a democrat.

They really and truly are out of touch and don't have a grasp of non-major-city democrat dynamics.

This AOC shyt wouldn't work in like 75% of the country IN places already controlled by democrats.

theres something to be said about leading from example. republican strongholds have struggles that are exacerbated or created by republican policies. someone needs to shake things up enough that people question why things are the way they are.

but still i get what you're saying, i just don't think people should be deterred from pushing the envelope.

Last edited: