AOC tells DCCC fundraising coalition to go f-ck itself

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize all these democrat "leaders" either come from LA/ Bay Area or New York or like New England, right?

and a lot of them ain't even "progressive" like that.

Congressional Progressive Caucus - Wikipedia

880px-116th_Progressives.svg.png

This is what jackasses like @storyteller doesn't get because he lives under a brain rattling MTA line that roars past his window every 14 minutes.

AOC: NYC

Booker/Warren/Schumer: NYC

Ayanna Pressley: Boston

SF/LA: Barbara Lee, Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Katie Hunter, Ro Khanna.

I don't know if you can even include civil rights leaders either cause they're not THAT progressive like John Lewis or Clyburn, etc.

The midwest and south ain't electing progressive democrats bruh.

Then you've got a few spread out like Ilhan Omar or Rashida Tlaib in basically ethnic enclaves.

All of this "attack democrats" thing would only work if we had a parliament where actual parties would form and make coalition governments. We have a two party system because of how votes are counted. Even if we had ranked choice voting I wouldn't trip. Most places dont even have jungle primaries.

Even if we finally added more members to congress, you might be able to get more "extreme" members (on both sides) because the constituencies would be smaller.

This is just shooting ourselves in the foot in most of the country.

This notion of shooting down democrats is suicide politically.

ON top of that, they're not even going about it the right way. They're straight up not even trying to finesse it or approach it with any nuances or skill. At least republicans know how to speak in code and to ease their way in. These folks like AOC see everything as a literal battle and don't appreciate the ART of politics.

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @Pressure @88m3 @Dameon Farrow @BigMoneyGrip @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @88m3 @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214 @A.R.$
i'm not even going to disagree with most of your points above. the part thats the issue is this. if you say we're shooting ourselves in the foot because we're talking about shooting down non progressive dems in so called anti progressive dem states. understand something, What has these so called republican lite aka conservative dems done for the people in the past 30 years that has made their overall life better? NOTHING

so why do we keep acting like voting them in is a priority when we are not on their list of priorities? thats dumb logic. you only want people in there who will do your bidding. if they wont, you shouldnt care if they are blue,red, or yellow.you should do what you can to get a more progressive option in there..

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m shocked the establishment aren’t running a moderate Latino in her district. The DNC are idiots either way. It’s partially their fault she won her seat in the first place

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

my god they bend over backwards for her :pachaha:

“Ocasio-Cortez has endorsed two other challengers to conservative House Democrats for this year’s elections. Marie Newman defeated Rep. Daniel Lipinski in an Illinois district south of Chicago, while Rep. Henry Cuellar defeated his Ocasio-Cortez-backed opponent, Jessica Cisneros.”

no mention on her backing ppl in primaries against CBC members. They deaded that racist story quick :skip:

Any incumbent that she endorses against is now a “conservative Democrat”:beli:

I’m donating atleast 1k to her challenger, this shyt is ridiculous :why:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
my god they bend over backwards for her :pachaha:

“Ocasio-Cortez has endorsed two other challengers to conservative House Democrats for this year’s elections. Marie Newman defeated Rep. Daniel Lipinski in an Illinois district south of Chicago, while Rep. Henry Cuellar defeated his Ocasio-Cortez-backed opponent, Jessica Cisneros.”

no mention on her backing ppl in primaries against CBC members. They deaded that racist story quick :skip:

Any incumbent that she endorses against is now a “conservative Democrat”:beli:

I’m donating atleast 1k to her challenger, this shyt is ridiculous :why:

:duck:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He wouldn’t care about what?

He said he wouldn't care about speaking at the BLM protests event except to improve his reelection chances.

Diaz was telling him that there was only enough time for the actual activists to speak. Engel was trying to bully in and take one of their slots, then told Diaz that he wouldn't even care about speaking except that he has an election coming up ("an election coming up against a Black man") is what he was obviously thinking. Diaz cracked down on his bullshyt for trying to politicize a protest for black rights.

He literally tried to hijack a black rights event solely to improve his reelection chances. And admitted that shyt.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He said he wouldn't care about speaking at the BLM protests event except to improve his reelection chances.

Diaz was telling him that there was only enough time for the actual activists to speak. Engel was trying to bully in and take one of their slots, then told Diaz that he wouldn't even care about speaking except that he has an election coming up ("an election coming up against a Black man") is what he was obviously thinking. Diaz cracked down on his bullshyt for trying to politicize a protest for black rights.

He literally tried to hijack a black rights event solely to improve his reelection chances. And admitted that shyt.

that could of happened, the video doesn’t support it tho.

1st guy said we have to go down the list.

2nd guy says if I didn’t have a primary I wouldn’t care.

Your story makes sense but it assumes a lot. And if that was true, why cut out the beginning of their conversation with relevant context?

The video is 13 minutes of them talking about a narrative they could of validated within 20 seconds if they didn’t cut the video.

Disclaimer: Idgaf about Engel. I will defend passive aggressive attacks against the CBC tho :pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
that could of happened, the video doesn’t support it tho.

1st guy said we have to go down the list.

2nd guy says if I didn’t have a primary I wouldn’t care.

Your story makes sense but it assumes a lot. And if that was true, why cut out the beginning of their conversation with relevant context?

The video is 13 minutes of them talking about a narrative they could of validated within 20 seconds if they didn’t cut the video.

Disclaimer: Idgaf about Engel. I will defend passive aggressive attacks against the CBC tho :pachaha:
CBC supports Engel tho. According to Engel but Bowman will be a member of he wins. They need a coherent message, what are they about?