AOC tells DCCC fundraising coalition to go f-ck itself

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
theres something to be said about leading from example. republican strongholds have struggles that are exacerbated or created by republican policies. someone needs to shake things up enough that people question why things are the way they are.

but still i get what you're saying, i just don't think people should be deterred from pushing the envelope.
You realize all these democrat "leaders" either come from LA/ Bay Area or New York or like New England, right?

and a lot of them ain't even "progressive" like that.

Congressional Progressive Caucus - Wikipedia

880px-116th_Progressives.svg.png

This is what jackasses like @storyteller doesn't get because he lives under a brain rattling MTA line that roars past his window every 14 minutes.

AOC: NYC

Booker/Warren/Schumer: NYC

Ayanna Pressley: Boston

SF/LA: Barbara Lee, Maxine Waters, Pelosi, Katie Hunter, Ro Khanna.

I don't know if you can even include civil rights leaders either cause they're not THAT progressive like John Lewis or Clyburn, etc.

The midwest and south ain't electing progressive democrats bruh.

Then you've got a few spread out like Ilhan Omar or Rashida Tlaib in basically ethnic enclaves.

All of this "attack democrats" thing would only work if we had a parliament where actual parties would form and make coalition governments. We have a two party system because of how votes are counted. Even if we had ranked choice voting I wouldn't trip. Most places dont even have jungle primaries.

Even if we finally added more members to congress, you might be able to get more "extreme" members (on both sides) because the constituencies would be smaller.

This is just shooting ourselves in the foot in most of the country.

This notion of shooting down democrats is suicide politically.

ON top of that, they're not even going about it the right way. They're straight up not even trying to finesse it or approach it with any nuances or skill. At least republicans know how to speak in code and to ease their way in. These folks like AOC see everything as a literal battle and don't appreciate the ART of politics.

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @Pressure @88m3 @Dameon Farrow @BigMoneyGrip @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @88m3 @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214 @A.R.$

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
it's way easier and feasible to take over the party than starting a new one. just like what the tea party did.:yeshrug:
moderates looking funny in the light now more than ever too:mjpls:

When Bernie wins the nom you're gonna see a lot of Joe Manchin's expose themselves, which is long overdue.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
whats that say about the voters, silly?

:francis:

Again, we can talk all this leftist shyt...but if they're not winning (and never really do) then we need to win seats at all costs.

I'm not talking about the voters, if it's about voters it won't be enough of your ilk to make as much of a difference. Once the undercover conservatives show their hand they can jump ship or be replaced.

All that huffing and puffing about Trump, blue no matter who will further tank neolibieralism when some of these same clowns prove that they'd rather let trump win to keep a couple dollars in their pocket.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not talking about the voters, if it's about voters it won't be enough of your ilk to make as much of a difference. Once the undercover conservatives show their hand they can jump ship or be replaced.

who the fukk is "your ilk"? :gucci:

This makes no sense. People voted for moderates in the first place. Thats what you keep forgetting.

This is what I'm trying to get you to understand.

I don't come from a tradition of Brooklyn or Bay Area liberals.

I know what gets democrats elected in places with republicans everywhere.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
so AOC made her endorsements. some predictable ones (Cisneros and Newman). She clearly doesn't want to go full scorched earth but she's holding off on endorsing the Justice Dems that are challenging Jerry Nadler and Eliot Engel. I think those candidates are pretty good.

The senate endorsement is interesting because some on the left likes another candidate Sema Hernandez and they are pissed AOC didn't go with her but she would lose in a landslide. I heard she was tweeting about Seth Rich two years ago lol

Ramirez kinda sucks too lol she seems like a progressive shapeshifter but she would be better than Beto I guess. Beto should have ran tbh since he has a better chance of winning

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
so AOC made her endorsements. some predictable ones (Cisneros and Newman). She clearly doesn't want to go full scorched earth but she's holding off on endorsing the Justice Dems that are challenging Jerry Nadler and Eliot Engel. I think those candidates are pretty good.

The senate endorsement is interesting because some on the left likes another candidate Sema Hernandez and they are pissed AOC didn't go with her but she would lose in a landslide. I heard she was tweeting about Seth Rich two years ago lol

Ramirez kinda sucks too lol she seems like a progressive shapeshifter but she would be better than Beto I guess. Beto should have ran tbh since he has a better chance of winning

TYT endorsed Hernandez but from what I’ve heard her fundraising has just been nowhere close to enough to make a real impact in the race so it was more of AOC going more viable than exclusively policy