AOC tells DCCC fundraising coalition to go f-ck itself

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
He said he wouldn't care about speaking at the BLM protests event except to improve his reelection chances.

Diaz was telling him that there was only enough time for the actual activists to speak. Engel was trying to bully in and take one of their slots, then told Diaz that he wouldn't even care about speaking except that he has an election coming up ("an election coming up against a Black man") is what he was obviously thinking. Diaz cracked down on his bullshyt for trying to politicize a protest for black rights.

He literally tried to hijack a black rights event solely to improve his reelection chances. And admitted that shyt.

Diaz should have punched him in the throat

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
that could of happened, the video doesn’t support it tho.

1st guy said we have to go down the list.

2nd guy says if I didn’t have a primary I wouldn’t care.

Your story makes sense but it assumes a lot. And if that was true, why cut out the beginning of their conversation with relevant context?

The video is 13 minutes of them talking about a narrative they could of validated within 20 seconds if they didn’t cut the video.

Disclaimer: Idgaf about Engel. I will defend passive aggressive attacks against the CBC tho :pachaha:

Breh, do three seconds of research. This isn't "my story", it's all over the airwaves and Engel has already had to issue a juelzing-ass apology for it. :rudy:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Donald-Trump-Duck.png
Donald Ducktales should be an official smiley lol.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York