AOC tells DCCC fundraising coalition to go f-ck itself

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The DCCC isn't part of the Democratic National Committee.

From what I am seeing, AOC isn't supporting non-Democrats.
I know what the DCCC is. :gucci:

It seems like you don't understand its main stated goals of protecting vulnerable incumbents and flipping red seats to blue.
:gucci:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I know what the DCCC is. :gucci:

It seems like you don't understand its main stated goals of protecting vulnerable incumbents and flipping red seats to blue.
:gucci:
Like I said prior, let us see if this experiment work instead of getting mad that she is experimenting.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The complaints from the story are:
  • She's not paying party dues
  • She's trying to unseat her colleagues
  • She's isolating herself from her colleagues she will need to pass laws
  • The focus should be ousting Republicans and not incumbent dems
All of those are valid concerns. :comeon:
A lot of you Coli centrists love nothing more than to shyt on progressives and how they're not team players. But somehow you never have that same energy for Democrats who are clear republicans, caucus with republicans and vote with republicans but happen to have D next to their name.

Should AOC give money to candidates who are sabotaging the team or get those people off the team?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
A lot of you Coli centrists love nothing more than to shyt on progressives and how they're not team players. But somehow you never have that same energy for Democrats who are clear republicans, caucus with republicans and vote with republicans but happen to have D next to their name.

Should AOC give money to candidates who are sabotaging the team or get those people off the team?
She's not trying to be a team player. It is what it is.

The rest of that is just emotional babble not based at all in facts.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I dont think anyone has made the argument that AOC should donate to any specific campaign directly.

The current issue here is that she's not donating to the DCCC.

That's cool. They shouldn't help her campaign either.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Like I said prior, let us see if this experiment work instead of getting mad that she is experimenting.
It worked in NY but time will tell if it is sustainable, if it can be replicated elsewhere or if it was just a reaction to Trump presidency.

The rest of that is just emotional babble not based at all in facts.
Emotional babble :mjlol: Doggy I live in the state in which turncoat Democrats caucused with Republicans with the aid of Democratic governor in order to sabotage the party. Here you go, read up on some facts.

House Democrats Are Panicked About Primaries, and New York Shows How Potent They Can Be

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Emotional babble :mjlol: Doggy I live in the state in which turncoat Democrats caucused with Republicans with the aid of Democratic governor in order to sabotage the party. Here you go, read up on some facts.

I'm not your doggy. And none of that has anything to do with this.

Stay on topic. :manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Quick reader :ehh:

Ask for facts but continue to remain ignorant, I'm not surprised.
I read it when it was posted on this site last year.

The IDC operated in NY state government. Their power sharing antics has absolutely nothing to do with the DCCC, it's members paying dues to it, protesting it's rules, or trying to unseat members of your own party.

You asked why I called it emotional babble.... You're talking about state politics :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm Just at a loss at using democrats who caucased against democrats as a supporting argument here.

:russ:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Just start another party:yeshrug:

The far left has nothing in common with the moderates.

fukk the two party system..but if they are going to be so institutionally biased against third parties the only way to really change shyt is to take one over, break it down and either have dems jump ship and be their true selves, or do the same shyt they praise republicans for...fall in line behind the core principals that get carved out by progressives that can actually counter the trash Trump and republicans run on.

Once you do that...and have positions in office, THEN you can make a third party or at least throw your support behind one that gets founded from a position of power rather than 'outsiders' throwing rocks at tanks. Imagine a sitting president founding/legitimizing a third party, especially if corporate dems/republicans both fight against the will of the people and keep shyt from getting done.

Last edited: