AOC Calls Out Democrats Because They Will Not Say ‘Latinx’

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
:mjlol:

Americans are still trying to make this shyt happen? Literally no one in latino america says that cringing shyt.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
You guys remember in the other guys when the husband gets mad at Marky mark cause he said Cristina instead of Cristinith

I hope AOC is having the same kind of melt down over members of Congress saying Latino instead of latinx

Daps
Republicans are innacting evil across this country and you are posting this inconsequential bullshyt.

They on the same team.

GOP, love or hate...them jokers actually DO SHYT. Like they enact laws, new rules..whatever they can come up with. Democrats play the role of the "hero" that never seems to accomplish anything. Like watching the Globetrotters vs. Generals.

Dems have zero fire or anger.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
My assessment

Republicans are straight up violent fascists,enough said

Centrist dems are pro war conservatives by other first world countries standard, still miles better than republicans

Real progressives mean well and have the best policies if you can get past how fukking annoying they can be I.e latinx,birthing people,pro nouns etc

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
My assessment

Republicans are straight up violent fascists,enough said

Centrist dems are pro war conservatives by other first world countries standard, still miles better than republicans

Real progressives mean well and have the best policies if you can get past how fukking annoying they can be I.e latinx,birthing people,pro nouns etc

I'm on the progressive side and often agree on AOC on a lot of issues but... Latinx ain't it. POC ain't it. Pro nouns ain't it. :francis:

fukk all of those labels.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Republicans are innacting evil across this country and you are posting this inconsequential bullshyt.

Exactly. And of course bandwagon jumping anti-liberal psuedo-intellects of the Coli are falling straight up for this Fox News level fake ass outrage over bullshyt like a bunch of angry rednecks.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.webp

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
and this is the dumb ass bytch that has been lauded and worshipped in the locker room since i started posting here in 2019 :mjlol:

"man AOC a real one!" :blessed:

"ah yeahhhh that's my girl AOC!" :banderas:

"see man we need more progressives like AOC to lay the hammer down. she is gonna empower black people politically!" :wow:

:dead: look man, i'm not one to dis the coli over & over yet post here regularly. but damn b let's keep it a buck..... the collective mindset is very kewnish & politically unsophisticated. nikkas do not want black empowerment, they want white approval

Yall nikkas talk just to talk. You make it sound like some coli thread started by a known MAGA nikka with his own agenda embodies this womans entire career and her work in Congress. These trolls run the easiest Fox News playback to get you loud low Information idiots to rally around bashing Democrats and serving their political agendas. And yall just love falling for it.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
haha no doubt. and i use it often ironically because it's cooked crack to me. best i heard yet from the liberal think tanks

a bunch of authoritarian smiling blue donkeys cacs are telling spanish speaking folks what to refer to themselves as OR ELSE :laff:

AOC--just one of hundreds of Democrats in Congress, and a Latina--suggests we use the term latinx during a completely inconsequential exchange. Rest of party rejects it.

Bunchy Carter, our biggest resident black MAGA conservatives posts it as a clickbait knowing a bunch of loud bandwagon jumping idiots will take the bait.

Coli geniuses with no reading comprehension or ability to think independently: "ALL THESE DEMOCRATS OUT HERE FOCUSIN ON THE WRONG ISSUE! WHAT ABOUT INFLATION! WHITE LIBERALS TELLING SPANISH PEOPLE WHAT TO CALL THEMSELVES."

Yall are dumb as shyt.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I'm on the progressive side and often agree on AOC on a lot of issues but... Latinx ain't it. POC ain't it. Pro nouns ain't it. :francis:

fukk all of those labels.
Exactly, can we just stick to the real issues like healthcare,student loans,rent/housing crisis,climate change et al