AOC Calls Out Democrats Because They Will Not Say ‘Latinx’

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
and this is the dumb ass bytch that has been lauded and worshipped in the locker room since i started posting here in 2019 :mjlol:

"man AOC a real one!" :blessed:

"ah yeahhhh that's my girl AOC!" :banderas:

"see man we need more progressives like AOC to lay the hammer down. she is gonna empower black people politically!" :wow:

:dead: look man, i'm not one to dis the coli over & over yet post here regularly. but damn b let's keep it a buck..... the collective mindset is very kewnish & politically unsophisticated. nikkas do not want black empowerment, they want white approval

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Didn't polls show most Hispanics/Latinos don't use the term "Latin-X"?

:mjlol:

@ Another Opportunist Co-opting claiming every ethnicity under the sun.
Even worse, this is who is chosen to speak for Black people for the Dems...this "people of color" coalition of Black Folks being fukked over by everyone, and all these non-black people wanting to have proximity to whiteness while reaping the benefits of being a "minority".

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Yea I know some Latino folks that don’t wanna be called LatinX and look like :unimpressed: :francis:

When referred to as such

haha no doubt. and i use it often ironically because it's cooked crack to me. best i heard yet from the liberal think tanks

a bunch of authoritarian smiling blue donkeys cacs are telling spanish speaking folks what to refer to themselves as OR ELSE :laff:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I don’t get the problem with latino, some people find the most minute things to complain about

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
From what I recall latinos don't even fukk with that name and it annoys them. I'm still wondering where it came from.
I was on a call with client based on South America who was implementing a maternity plan one time. And someone asked “are only women allowed to take this leave?” because some countries/corporations have expanded this to include men and other gray area populations. She was legit confused. Like “What? What do you mean?… it’s for women.” When someone broke it down for her a bit more she was still confused, almost amused, and was like “I’ll check with ‘Legal’” :skip:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I don’t agree with everything she say but people that post Daily Mail I definitely don’t agree with :mjpls:

And Latin/Latin American is already a gender neutral, anglicized term :martin: