AOC Calls Out Democrats Because They Will Not Say ‘Latinx’

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
They on the same team.

GOP, love or hate...them jokers actually DO SHYT. Like they enact laws, new rules..whatever they can come up with. Democrats play the role of the "hero" that never seems to accomplish anything. Like watching the Globetrotters vs. Generals.

Dems have zero fire or anger.

Thats what made me leave the party to be honest. Just reeks of weakness, indecisiveness, infighting over petty shyt, insanely grandiose plans but never a step by step on how to do it. I mean Ill fukking vote blue if it means I wont have Dark Maga or whatever the fukk these racist lunatics are calling themselves now but if one of those throw back Rockefeller type republicans make a come back I would consider it, but as fukked as this country is I doubt it happens. Social liberalism, fiscal conservatism doesnt sound bad to me. Dems got stop running these soft beta males like Beto O Rourke, Cory Booker, Pete Buttigieg and pushing these super leftist untrustworthy women like AOC and Hillary to the front of the party, get somebody with the swagger of JFK or FDR, or even recent as Bill and Obama. This new batch aint doing it on the PR side of things

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This why age matters in politics. Dumb bytch won't even reveal her final form yet and I bet her in her 40+ years will be a whole other person.

Young people tend to be idealists. She is one of the worst. Watch for that heel turn when it sets it that she made full white children and the pimping of POC won't be available to em. She will fight to preserve their white privilege.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

FUcb1EAVEAATN8x

FUcb1EAUsAAnZkL

FUcb1FGVEAAaiza

AOC can not make up her mind what heritage she wants to be....must be nice:mjlol:

Congress has more pressing matter than giving a shyt what this lady wants to be called.

Daps
Latino kids were killed in a school because of Congress ineptitude to pass laws regarding gun control and this is her main concern?:what:

This is what’s so bad about excessive political correctness it distracts from the real issues.

Daps
Thats what made me leave the party to be honest. Just reeks of weakness, indecisiveness, infighting over petty shyt, insanely grandiose plans but never a step by step on how to do it. I mean Ill fukking vote blue if it means I wont have Dark Maga or whatever the fukk these racist lunatics are calling themselves now but if one of those throw back Rockefeller type republicans make a come back I would consider it, but as fukked as this country is I doubt it happens. Social liberalism, fiscal conservatism doesnt sound bad to me. Dems got stop running these soft beta males like Beto O Rourke, Cory Booker, Pete Buttigieg and pushing these super leftist untrustworthy women like AOC and Hillary to the front of the party, get somebody with the swagger of JFK or FDR, or even recent as Bill and Obama. This new batch aint doing it on the PR side of things

Thing is...GOP and Dems both spend money like it's going out of style but they just emphasize where to spend in different areas.

Red state voters hate the idea of welfare/entitlement programs....yet they benefit FAR more from government handouts than liberal-blue state voters as most "blue" states tend to be wealthier. Texas is probably the only red state that gives back about the same or more as it receives.

White liberals hate defense spending but love it when they feel threatened by Muhammad bin-Terrorist.

It's basically the rich/powerful on one side against everyone else but they have us convinced that it's Red vs. Blue. Mitch McConnell would support reparations and donating 1 pawg to every breh if stats showed it would keep him in office and somehow make the big money donors more money that they can funnel to him.

Most politicians now aren't set in stone on anything. They use the same talking points because it works but will magically change as needed if general sentiment changes.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Does this Donkey mouthed woman even speak Spanish? fukking Coconut.
:mjlol:

Between the deranged topless abortion activists interrupting their Catholic Church masses every week, and idiotic Leftists insisting on calling them “Latin-X” (something that the vast majority of Latinos despise), the Dems are begging to lose even more of the Hispanic vote. No need to even mention the LGBT agenda that they never really fukked with.
:pachaha:

It’s like they’re purposely pushing more of the Latino vote away.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I kid you not...as a Puerto Rican who has a lot of family members, I can assure you that everyone....I mean everyone....in my family absolutely despises that shyt.

Dems constantly promotes that people should be able to identify as whatever the phuk they want, yet they trying to forcefeed us an identity we did not ask for nor want.

AOC talking about her indigenous roots, yet she marrying a CAC which would dilute that shyt.

Bytch claims the Bronx but she was hiding under a table when CACs was invading. Didn't she take an oath to defend the country against all enemies, foreign and domestic? Nah, she talks tough but she's really from Westchester.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
This Latinx stuff makes no sense to me. We live in the age of data. There's no way you don't see the pushback from literally everyone. Why die on this hill?