AOC Calls Out Democrats Because They Will Not Say ‘Latinx’

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Democrats still trying to make "Latinx" a thing and then wonder why they're losing Hispanic voters 🤣

I'm starting to notice there some correlation between people who hate liberals and can't read for shyt either.

OP is the biggest pro-Trump stooge we got and even he had the integrity to put in the damn thread title the party largely doesn't agree with the term at all.

I think even OP himself is shocked sometimes at how easy it is to manipulate yall into some Fox News redneck outrage over "liberals" without even reading or comprehending a damn thing.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Damn, she outdid Gina Rodriguez 😂. She was also claiming Jew at one point

At the end of the day, not my problem :manny:

You can't make this shyt up.....My God
full

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
They on the same team.

GOP, love or hate...them jokers actually DO SHYT. Like they enact laws, new rules..whatever they can come up with. Democrats play the role of the "hero" that never seems to accomplish anything. Like watching the Globetrotters vs. Generals.

Dems have zero fire or anger.

What the fukk did the Trump administration accomplish for Americans? Jack shyt. Just talked a bunch of shyt, tickled this one guy's nuts on a daily basis while he commits crime, and dragged our economy into a freefall we are still slowly recovering from.

Obama reformed our healthcare system, reversed a struggling economy into one of the greatest period of job growth of our time, put on a lot of police reform initiatives including body cams, got Bin Laden, took the first steps to end the war in Iraq, and so much more.

Republicans aint done a damn thing worth a shyt except give us failed administration after failed administration, push bullshyt culture wars and wedge issues coli idiots have somehow fell for and turned into pro-black causes, and tank our economy again and again as if they can't wait for China to finally take the spot.

Yall Coli dudes claim to be so independent minded, and privy to when you're being pandered to by politicians yet the way yall seem so eager to go along with Republican Party propaganda is extremely telling.

Some of yall dead ass sound like you live in upside down Fox News world. Where left is right, liberals are the real racists, Donald Trump us the hardest working President we ever seen, Republicans are perfect in every way, attentive to people's real needs, and "get shyt done," and Democrats are inherently incompetent, neglectful and the root of all evil.

It's tragic seeing how easily yall fall for this shyt and don't even think it through.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, can we just stick to the real issues like healthcare,student loans,rent/housing crisis,climate change et al

I think everyone else in that room would agree with you. Which is why this is such a silly clickbait non-story started by a MAGA poster. But I'll let yall go ahead with the phony outrage for daps and attention.

Also AOC has been the leading voice in Congress on literally all these issues. Where the hell you been for the past four years.

How you think she's earned such scrutiny and abject hatred from MAGA conservatives like OP painting her as an "out of touch progressive."

She is fighting moreso than anyone else in America to standardize and nationalize affordable healthcare, repair student loans, end any and all racial inequity in America, including housing, and don't even get me started on her climate change efforts

Do yall niccas know anything politics or is it just a game of daps around here?

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I think everyone else in that room would agree with you. Which is why this is such a silly clickbait non-story started by a MAGA poster. But I'll let yall go ahead with the phony outrage for daps and attention.

Also AOC has been the leading voice in Congress on literally all these issues. Where the hell you been for the past four years.

How you think she's earned such scrutiny and abject hatred from MAGA conservatives like OP painting her as an "out of touch progressive."

She is fighting moreso than anyone else in America to standardize and nationalize affordable healthcare, repair student loans, end any and all racial inequity in America, including housing, and don't even get me started on her climate change efforts

Do yall niccas know anything politics or is it just a game of daps around here?
What are you talking about. All I said is I want Aoc and the squad to shut the fukk up about the useless labels
and focus on the real issues just like beanie sanders does. That's a valid criticism

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
She just exposed herself as a nutcase and lost her entire Hispanic vote
You are a Mexican from Texas. You hate blacks and you kiss white ass

What are you talking about. All I said is I want Aoc and the squad to shut the fukk up about the useless labels
and focus on the real issues just like beanie sanders does. That's a valid criticism

If @bunchynever posted that nonsense here you would have never heard of it.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
and this is the dumb ass bytch that has been lauded and worshipped in the locker room since i started posting here in 2019 :mjlol:

"man AOC a real one!" :blessed:

"ah yeahhhh that's my girl AOC!" :banderas:

"see man we need more progressives like AOC to lay the hammer down. she is gonna empower black people politically!" :wow:

:dead: look man, i'm not one to dis the coli over & over yet post here regularly. but damn b let's keep it a buck..... the collective mindset is very kewnish & politically unsophisticated. nikkas do not want black empowerment, they want white approval

are you not the poster with caribbean parents TWO OF THEM....
what hates caribbean people and claims to be ados/fba?

I easily spot wite racist men online via a few things....
One major tell is they HATE Pelosi, AOC, and the few women dems in gov

you find that strange a blk man would mirror that?
I fukkin do

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
What does it even mean?

And why does she care? She’s going to have white kids. All Latino this, Latino that…except when it comes to procreation.

She’s been trash.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and this is the dumb ass bytch that has been lauded and worshipped in the locker room since i started posting here in 2019 :mjlol:

"man AOC a real one!" :blessed:

"ah yeahhhh that's my girl AOC!" :banderas:

"see man we need more progressives like AOC to lay the hammer down. she is gonna empower black people politically!" :wow:

:dead: look man, i'm not one to dis the coli over & over yet post here regularly. but damn b let's keep it a buck..... the collective mindset is very kewnish & politically unsophisticated. nikkas do not want black empowerment, they want white approval
Nikkas give AOC passes and treat her with kid gloves because she cute

She couldn't comfortably say half the dumb shyt she does if she looked like Lizzo