AOC Calls Out Democrats Because They Will Not Say ‘Latinx’

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"The Boys" on the low has done an excellent job illustrating just how subversive AOC is

she is not a friend

AOC-and-Victoria-Neuman-The-Boys-630x354.jpg

Haven't watched it. Explain.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Honestly she along with the other member of the squad needs to chill and focus their attention elsewhere, already have crazy repubs. trying to set everything back to the Salem Witch Trail era. This LatinX thing needs to sit on the backburner until further notice.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Haven't watched it. Explain.

In the show, (Neuman) the character baser on AOC is an adamant champion for the rights of "the people" but behind the scenes she's completely different. Controlled opposition used to subvert causes from the inside because she's gained the trust of "minorities."
AOC is basically the same person

:francis:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
My assessment

Republicans are straight up violent fascists,enough said

Centrist dems are pro war conservatives by other first world countries standard, still miles better than republicans

Real progressives mean well and have the best policies if you can get past how fukking annoying they can be I.e latinx,birthing people,pro nouns etc

Give this man a medal for the realest breakdown of all time

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This why age matters in politics. Dumb bytch won't even reveal her final form yet and I bet her in her 40+ years will be a whole other person.

Young people tend to be idealists. She is one of the worst. Watch for that heel turn when it sets it that she made full white children and the pimping of POC won't be available to em. She will fight to preserve their white privilege.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Starting to see this wording get used in the bay area more frequent.. social media is the worse disease dispelled onto this earth, this wouldnt gain traction in any other era of the world. But let 50,000 retweets of retarded people on twitter can make anything a movement.

Daps

FUcb1EAVEAATN8x

FUcb1EAUsAAnZkL

FUcb1FGVEAAaiza

AOC can not make up her mind what heritage she wants to be....must be nice:mjlol:

She's a Southern Euro looking Puerto rican. She most defo has West & Central African, Taino, Iberian (and perhaps Sephardic Jewish) blood.

Her bicoastal elitism is showing. Most latinos hate the term Latinx, because it's a whitewashing of their language. Spanish is a gendered language, and no level of American Progessive Liberalism is going to change that.
Indeed.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She has lost her fukking mind. I had a lot of respect for her but she's just pandering to the far white feminist left which is a losing battle.

She needs to be talking about inflation, GOP fukkery, racism, jobs and the economy. Not homos and pronouns
Breh it really took you this long to realize this? bytch been crazy from the get and people in her district still go vote for her.

*id bet my last dollar that p*ssy :blessed: though

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Vast majority of Hispanic people do not use that phrase or even like it. They prefer the term “Hispanic” or Latino/latina. This got nothing to do with democrats. Respect the people you’re dealing with and call them what they like to be called.