Anyone looking to make 150k+ a year? Got the perfect career for you (Hiring in May)

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
What’s the hiring process like is it super selective ? How would one make there application stand out?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
What’s the hiring process like is it super selective ? How would one make there application stand out?
It's all based on your test score... You could have a background working a forklift job, or even McDonald's and if you got in the higher test score band than some engineer you get the shot ahead of him/her

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That's a good question. Maybe it's because young people are smarter and have quicker thoughts and realizations. Older people have the experience, but physically and mentally you start to decline at around that age. I work for a big tech company that specifically hires young people because the CEO thinks they are smarter. I'm 40 and I'm the oldest person on my team.
Experience is what makes you smart not youth

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Experience makes you wiser, but not smarter. There’s a difference. Sometimes wiser is better, but likewise sometimes smarter is better
We’re talking about doing a job. Experience is usually what sets people apart when you talk about efficiency and effectiveness