Anyone Grow Weed At Home? Even A Little?

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
cut them myself.

I'm gonna give it a go. I can grow vegetables, so, following widely accepted nutritional and environmental guidelines, I should be able to grow, at minimum, a boisterous leafy plant. Flowering stage, Idk, but we gon see.

I need to show proof of concept before I can get my major investor (BAE 🥰) to commit real resources. :skip:
If u can grow tomatoes u can grow some dank. Ph the water don't over feed and lst(low stress train) in veg. In flower keep fans blowing to cut down on humidity Ph and dry and cure correctly. Time will make u the grower u desire to be and if ur a smoker u want stop til u grow some shyt ur proud of. And don't cheap out buy that shyt once and be done as far as equipment goes the return is well worth it.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If u can grow tomatoes u can grow some dank. Ph the water don't over feed and lst(low stress train) in veg. In flower keep fans blowing to cut down on humidity Ph and dry and cure correctly. Time will make u the grower u desire to be and if ur a smoker u want stop til u grow some shyt ur proud of. And don't cheap out buy that shyt once and be done as far as equipment goes the return is well worth it.
This

If you're gonna do soil use Fox Farms and for nutrients I suggest TechnaFlora

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
I grow in members mark potting soil, don’t need any special shyt
Or coco and jacks 321

You want to grow but haven’t researched one thing about it is what it sounds like. You can go on rollitup.org and there are plenty of spaces on Reddit to learn the basics
This is actually the best advice in the thread.
+1 on rollitup dot org
Granted, there is still some of the same bullshyt that plagues forums online like attention seeking and groupthink/circlejerks but you can separate the wheat from the chaff, and lots of helpful content and experienced members, in the industry and otherwise. I’ve gotten build schematics and other useful info on diy builds

You can’t have a serious discussion about growing ganja in a place like this

:russ:

:hamster:

:damn: :damn: :damn:

:whoa::whoa:

:mjlol:
Anyway, carry on

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Also check Reddit... there's a lot of the same groupthink and circle jerking on there but there are good folks who have an understanding of the plant mixed in all through there

Daps
I'm currently growing two Blueberry photo periods outdoors

It's a late grow so who knows but as long as there's no early frost I might be able to get a little something by November

I'm actually about get the Hey Abbey Indoor Grow Box soon to grow some autoflowers over the winter
Good luck with your Abby- bought one for my wife last xmas so she can hobby grow an learn the basics w/o having to do much or need my help. Figured the hydro route would be an ezier learning curve. Ive tried a few grows in the past (Phototron (booo), HPS/Halide setups) but my thumb is brown lol. could never produce any weed I wanted to do anything with besides process it so I left it to the pros

Theres definitely pros and cons for anybody considering. Dont like it only grows 1 plant at a time. Like the automation, accessories, setup, and certain app features hit WHEN you figure out how to properly use the interface. But youll have to get most of that info from users/reddit cuz once you buy it ur halfway on your own.

No step-by-step user manual, didnt find a lot of their user guides/tutorials/videos to be helpful and you cant rely on customer support AT ALL. The chat is (i think designed to be) terrible. Response time is supposed to be a couple hrs, we waited up to 2 days for vague ass responses & sometimes didnt even get one. I think like 3-4 people run that whole company so they probably stay busy but you cant leave people hangin when they have questions about functions of the unit.

I made the mistake getting the 420 edition given she wasnt doing serious growing but the LED in it is weak. Took her a couple tries to get a plant to grow and when it did the weed wasnt on shyt. Some light, airy budded, low thc bullshyt similar to what the phototron.

A friend of mine has the 420 Pro which has a stronger light but his results wasnt much better. Im thinking to even have a shot at growing something good you need at least the OG edition if not the Black. That said, somebody with a green thumb and experience might get better results.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I grow in members mark potting soil, don’t need any special shyt

This is actually the best advice in the thread.
+1 on rollitup dot org
Granted, there is still some of the same bullshyt that plagues forums online like attention seeking and groupthink/circlejerks but you can separate the wheat from the chaff, and lots of helpful content and experienced members, in the industry and otherwise. I’ve gotten build schematics and other useful info on diy builds

You can’t have a serious discussion about growing ganja in a place like this

:russ:

:hamster:

:damn: :damn: :damn:

:whoa::whoa:

:mjlol:
Anyway, carry on
U don't know what coco is?..what's special about that?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Here are my girls btw

20240911-102154.jpg

Flowers and white hairs started coming in last week

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
@ExodusNirvana
Looking good breh, pretty plants. you growing under lights? Edit- ahh you said outdoors in past post
Plan to take cuttings?

Damn I gotta pop a new seed myself, I’m ready to see some new genetics

I usually wait until fall to really get active (az hot and dry as fukk) as the ambient temps in my house are lower (I don’t run AC when im not home), and the tent even with fans circulating air in and out is another 10 degrees hotter on avg as it’s still very much an enclosed space. I try to offset that by running my lights at nite and the plants “sleep” during day. But more than ever, I’m convinced that temp impacts the quality of the final product as much as anything, thru flower and dry/cure. Subject to too high temp, everything I’ve done begins to eventually take on that same taste and smell
Anyway, outdoor gotta be a whole nother animal, respect

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I was referring to jacks obviously
That and fox farms
Jack's been around forever and it's salts nothing special and I don't use fox farms that's shyt is for beginners...I practice no til been using the same medium for over 5yrs. Chop and drop let the worms and microbes do all the work

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Jack's been around forever and it's salts nothing special and I don't use fox farms that's shyt is for beginners...I practice no til been using the same medium for over 5yrs. Chop and drop let the worms and microbes do all the work
No disrespect intended player, only point I meant to make was weed requires no special/name brand anything. It’s a plant.
Only with ganja will you see people push specific product lines, I just feel it unnecessary, and more than that, misleading. You won’t hear that with any other crop like say tomatoes. Leads a bunch of new growers astray, and bunch of product lines waiting to take advantage of they fact
Plants need N,P and K, and micronutrients. Sun/photosynthesis, oxygen and water. It’s less involved as online forums will lead you to believe . I use salts myself, hell, I use miracle grow

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
No disrespect intended player, only point I meant to make was weed requires no special/name brand anything. It’s a plant.
Only with ganja will you see people push specific product lines, I just feel it unnecessary, and more than that, misleading. You won’t hear that with any other crop like say tomatoes. Leads a bunch of new growers astray, and bunch of product lines waiting to take advantage of they fact
Plants need N,P and K, and micronutrients. Sun/photosynthesis, oxygen and water. It’s less involved as online forums will lead you to believe . I use salts myself, hell, I use miracle grow
Those last 4 words are crazy bruh. Monstanos don't belong in no grow op especially for weed. I use a handful of products and most of em microbes and beneficial bacteria Jack's ain't nothing but nitrogen and potassium with some epson salt. I grow synganic best of both worlds.