Anyone Grow Weed At Home? Even A Little?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
OP i will say most importantly the internet will have you doing too much.

When i first started i did my googles and was buying all types of unnecessary shyt, and doing all types of unnecessary shyt.

For your first grow, keep it simple. Buy yourself a simple LED light off amazon. Some good feminized seeds. Some dirt, and some simple proven nutrients. Don’t need a bunch of “bud boosters” or any of that crap.

As you get some experience and learn how your plants communicate (they communicate surprisingly well once you know what to look for) Then you will tweak and and improve your own process for peak results.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
cac.jpg

Right?

This a snitch thread?

If so…. Check out the last 10 niccas ther Negged me @Feds and Good Mods.

Everyone of them illegally grow weed at their home.

Half also have Coke and cook crack and about 6 of them rumor has it are kid lovers

Someone get that info to the right authorities

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
buy a grow tent with a 1000W LED equivalent so like 600W LED light. just one is enough to get 4lbs (dry) out of one plant.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm currently growing two Blueberry photo periods outdoors

It's a late grow so who knows but as long as there's no early frost I might be able to get a little something by November

I'm actually about get the Hey Abbey Indoor Grow Box soon to grow some autoflowers over the winter

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
From seed to harvest in a month? Do tell, I'm always willing to learn something new. :mjgrin:

Yes, the aerogarden is a machine...? Your point?
No secret or hidden knowledge here. You can find many sources that offer seeds that grow hella fast.....strains that go from seeds to flowers in 30 to 45 days that are good for novice growers as they do their thing and you don't necessarily have a green thumb to make it work. I have no qualms about your machine, it seemed you put it there as punctuation.......I should have worded it better.......no you don't need a machine in the process being spoken about........although they do make a particular appliance you can put seeds into and it does all the care for you from seed to flower.......

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
No secret or hidden knowledge here. You can find many sources that offer seeds that grow hella fast.....strains that go from seeds to flowers in 30 to 45 days that are good for novice growers as they do their thing and you don't necessarily have a green thumb to make it work. I have no qualms about your machine, it seemed you put it there as punctuation.......I should have worded it better.......no you don't need a machine in the process being spoken about........although they do make a particular appliance you can put seeds into and it does all the care for you from seed to flower.......
Auto flowers are the worst for beginners they are on a timer and will flower after 30 days..fukk up before flower they will get stunted and you'll get a small yield. Photos take longer unless u have em on a perpetual cycle but they can take more abuse and u can have em flower when ur ready..