Anyone Grow Weed At Home? Even A Little?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
If humans can use selective breeding to do this
0ed2e71492b71c8e9f64b0150c49d232.jpg

Why can’t we make weed plants that dont smell or maybe smell like roses or something. If these plants already exist somebody point me in the right direction :feedme:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I grow got a perpetual harvest going and harvest about 4-8 Oz every 3 weeks..it's a lil to start but you'll save alot more once u hit ur stride ..join reddit groups related to growing and watch YouTube videos...go salt based instead of liquid or you'll just being paying for water..get a good fert to top dress every 21 days so you'll be semi organic and get worms for aeration..get a 3x3 or better u can grow the best bud ever but if u fukk up dry or cure it'll be a waste...northatlanticseed.com the best selection for seeds unless u buy direct from breeder...I live eat and smoke this shyt so any questions I'm here to help. Everybody who joined my class either became thier own plug or grow top shelf for themselves now.
Are you mostly starting from your own clones now?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
If humans can use selective breeding to do this
0ed2e71492b71c8e9f64b0150c49d232.jpg

Why can’t we make weed plants that dont smell or maybe smell like roses or something. If these plants already exist somebody point me in the right direction :feedme:
Don't smell when? When growing? They did do that years ago.

They said decades ago they bred the smell outta what we call 'road kill skunk' today because the plant was so loud you could smell it from a mile away and alotta people were getting busted. So they looked for strains that didn't smell or had minimal smell, and at the same time worked on breeding the smell outta skunk.

Today tho, white boys all over the country are looking for rks. To the point where it's become controversial with people saying they have it, selling seeds they're claiming to be rks, but it just ain't out there. They say if you have real rks from a line that's been worked and you started selling seeds you could become a millionaire pretty quickly.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I did two cycles in my closet like 10 years ago..
its pretty easy...just time consuming

I plan on doing mushrooms one of these days

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Are you mostly starting from your own clones now?
Never HLVD will fukk u up medium/soil included...start from seed plant more than you need and once u pull one place one..you'll never run out and stay with variety...and clones are somebody else work pop them seeds and find ur own keeper. And i have over a decade worth of seeds although I came across I strain I wanna cross so I might do a reveg and hit her with summin else I like. Long story short only take clones of ur own shyt

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
we need a general weed questions thread where the coli weed experts can bless us with knowledge

i just copped this device called a sunpipe. its like a water bong you can carry in your pocket. magnetic bowl that pops out (with a spring loaded chamber - you can pack a fat one) and holds the cherry so its acts as an ash catcher. the chamber is glass and holds water. it cost me about 40 bucks but i love it... its a lil bit bigger than a cigar.

h4.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Never HLVD will fukk u up medium/soil included...start from seed plant more than you need and once u pull one place one..you'll never run out and stay with variety...and clones are somebody else work pop them seeds and find ur own keeper. And i have over a decade worth of seeds although I came across I strain I wanna cross so I might do a reveg and hit her with summin else I like. Long story short only take clones of ur own shyt
Been growing clones for years, never had a problem with HLVD.

Tho i’ve always started with quality seeds.