Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

Daps
So you went and married a chick that left her husband and two kids for you?
CGN2Bq5.png

Here hold this
l.gif

Get married brehs.

I`m the happiest i`ve ever been in my life, i`ll take that internet L if that's what comes with it.

I

Daps
Props to you breh. Maybe she was just with the wrong dude initially and you 2 are a better match.

Can't hate on her for making that leap, so many people are in shyt relationships and don't have what it takes to leave

Much respect and thank you.

That what is was, she had split up from him before but they got back together in 2012 to try and make it work for the kids, but the damage was done, she was still very unhappy with her life.

Props to anybody who got the courage to leave, I remember I was in a relationship that just drained my soul for 3 years, I ended it in 2013 cause I couldn't do it anymore, it was hard as fukk but if I didn't i`d never would have had my wife and my little girl.

Follow your hearts, brehs and brehettes.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Good luck but don't be surprise if she start to creep when out out that lovey stage. Once they cross that line they usually go all out. Don't be surprised if she creeping with another dude and with her ex the same time she with you..In their head: you are the escape but 13 years with her husband with kids is a bond that can never be broken..then after she escape..curiosity comes into play. She did it once..why not again..

i wish you luck though..

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Yes, and I regret it.

The sex was alright and I mostly did it because I was dealing with some issues regarding a girl I was previously talking to. Basically just on a mission to have sex without feelings.

Well, I managed to do it with no feelings, but she didn't. She was already having issues in her marriage so I suppose I was her release. Her dude is in the military (another reason why I stopped, not trying to get scoped) so she had all the time in the world outside of raising her son to fukk with me.

In the end it took me hearing her talk to her husband on speaker and him asking her, "how can I fix our marriage, I'll do anything," to make me feel low as hell and bring it to an end, even though she didn't want to. Couldn't live with that weight bruh.
:mjcry:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Much respect and thank you.

That what is was, she had split up from him before but they got back together in 2012 to try and make it work for the kids, but the damage was done, she was still very unhappy with her life.

Props to anybody who got the courage to leave, I remember I was in a relationship that just drained my soul for 3 years, I ended it in 2013 cause I couldn't do it anymore, it was hard as fukk but if I didn't i`d never would have had my wife and my little girl.

Follow your hearts, brehs and brehettes.

This is a bag of Grade B Scum-type move, your new wife's moves are the pure stuff.

But I hope it's all you dreamed it would be, and I wish you the best of fortune when a new dude comes along after she gets
bored with you and your new child.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
She was married with two kids and in a little over a year gets divorced, remarried, and has another kid :damn:

What's her secret .....:lupe: maybe the next time I rub my ass up on a dude I will get a ring too...:heh:

The ass is phat ain't it...:mjcry:

Daps
This is a bag of Grade B Scum-type move, your new wife's moves are the pure stuff.

But I hope it's all you dreamed it would be, and I wish you the best of fortune when a new dude comes along after she gets
bored with you and your new child.

This disingenuous well wishing ain't needed, you can just get right to the trashing and bashing

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
Co-workers don't know, but I think they might be able to figure it out, She only works 20 hrs a week and a lot of our work is done out of office.

There's a really bad twist though, there's a kid we both work with(consumer, a kid with former depression issues) (at the job (20 yo) who has a big crush on her and always comes to me about it, he confides in me for like everything. The other night when we were pulling out the parking lot after staying late, we saw the kid right outside the parking lot, now there's no guarantee he saw us kiss as she left (we went at it a bit through her car window) but there's a decent chance. That almost makes it worse than her husband, kid is homeless and i give him a ride to the shelter everyday after work

He was very wierd the next day and seemed pissed, but since then he's warmed up to me again and it seems like maybe he didn't see anything after all.

how did he take the engagement/marriage?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Drama queen. Tearing apart a family that will now have kids that grow up deficiently. Taking on a married woman with 2 kids because a bytch drained the life outta you. :mjlol: Then getting her pregnant and having a baby with her. :heh: Living with 2 kids that aint yours and your own new born baby. :russ: Lemme find out them daughters cute :usure:

You died in 2013 and you gonna be dead again by 2018. :wow: The next L gonna give you a real story to tell.

A life lesson.

Daps
how did he take the engagement/marriage?

Honestly, he's not been as bad as I thought. He's still a dikk at times, and rightfully so, but he kinda moved on to and is dating someone else.

It wasn't somethng totally new to him because they had split up for over a year before and they had dated others between that time, I think that had a lot to do with it.

The wedding was amazing, the girls were her maids of honor.