Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Lol. Ops tryna turn a whore into a housewife.

Next year he gon post another update about how he caught one of their coworkers feeling her up on the staircase.

Seriously though goodluck. But females like that usually aren't trustworthy breh. She left her husband for you in two weeks. Dude she had kids with... for you a nikka she hardly knows. And she was fukking around with you before they were even separated. Shes a bird. bytches like that fukk your friends.

Daps
yall still in that honey moon phase... I hope it works out for you, but the majority of situations don't.

And you can say that about every relationship ever can't ya? Isn't that just a very pessimistic view, not shytting on you for it, just calling it for what it is.

Marriage isn't a safe bet when played by the numbers, but life isn't something you should play by the numbers

Daps
Will be good to start with but shyt can get messy quick...fukking a married chick is one thing, an affair though! :patrice: You gotta be built for the things that could go wrong!

Daps
Will be good to start with but shyt can get messy quick...fukking a married chick is one thing, an affair though! :patrice: You gotta be built for the things that could go wrong!

Yeah, it never actually went that way.

We didn't fukk until they were split up, I think we both sub-conciously held off cause we weren't built for that

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you went and married a chick that left her husband and two kids for you?
CGN2Bq5.png

Here hold this
l.gif

Get married brehs.

Daps
We were married on October 18th and have a 5 1/2 month old daughter.

It was the best feeling of my life seeing her walk down the aisle.

Props to you breh. Maybe she was just with the wrong dude initially and you 2 are a better match.

Can't hate on her for making that leap, so many people are in shyt relationships and don't have what it takes to leave