Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, he's not been as bad as I thought. He's still a dikk at times, and rightfully so, but he kinda moved on to and is dating someone else.

It wasn't somethng totally new to him because they had split up for over a year before and they had dated others between that time, I think that had a lot to do with it.

The wedding was amazing, the girls were her maids of honor.
So she was fukkin other dudes in the process of divorcing too? :mindblown:

Are you all white or is this an interracial relationship?

Daps
So she was fukkin other dudes in the process of divorcing too? :mindblown:

Are you all white or is this an interracial relationship?

No, she split up with him way before I ever met her, when I did meet her they had been back together for about a year.

I`m saying in the time they were split up before I even knew her, which was 2011-2012, she had dated other people.

I met her July 2013.

I`m white, she is PR.

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did about 10 years ago. It was with a preachers wife and I worked with her.

She used to tell me how when her husband preached church thots used to go to the threshing floor with no panties and roll around catching the spirit flashing their cooch.

She used to complain about that nikka. I stopped messing with her but stayed cool and like a week after we stopped fukking she had met another nikka. fukking mess

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No, she split up with him way before I ever met her, when I did meet her they had been back together for about a year.

I`m saying in the time they were split up before I even knew her, which was 2011-2012, she had dated other people.

I met her July 2013.

I`m white, she is PR.
:youngsabo: it all makes sense now.

Puerto rican.

EqKDrPODfOdXimwBl2Z1g2-8v0_i66oNwS-3knDVbAsX_tcn4DhOXDrEHqh2ey2N94N9CYnyxOY3R93uI3DyjGoSzAUMf1pHdiYBSQebQnz6wKw13A=w425-h232-nc

Last edited:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I read the first page of this post and skipped to the last page and just got mindblown. You went from deciding to cheat with a married woman to having a baby and wifing her up within a years time? Wow that's pretty crazy. Odds say this shyt will probably not work out but I hope it does for you man.

Daps
I read the first page of this post and skipped to the last page and just got mindblown. You went from deciding to cheat with a married woman to having a baby and wifing her up within a years time? Wow that's pretty crazy. Odds say this shyt will probably not work out but I hope it does for you man.

You missed a lot, but we never fukked while she was married, they split up before we got busy/

But yeah, i understand how it looks, it does seem a bit crazy and all, but that's okay with me.

Thanks for the well wishes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You missed a lot, but we never fukked while she was married, they split up before we got busy/

But yeah, i understand how it looks, it does seem a bit crazy and all, but that's okay with me.

Thanks for the well wishes

good luck but usually the way a woman enters a relationship (cheating- physical / emotional) is the way she will leave, so don't be shocked if one day your wife is having a emotional affair with another breh, it's what she knows.

The old man has a wife and a mistress, leaves the wife marries the mistress then he gets another mistress and the wife is :sadcam: as she reaps what she sows

Every chick will bash their ex to amke them look like the worst person to ever walk the earth sell you a story as you slop it up like a pig at a trough.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've started seeing a married woman a little over a month ago. We hang out and kiss but it hasn't gotten to the physical part yet. She says that she is guarded and wants to take things slow.