Anyone ever had an affair with a married woman?

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So... your kisses are not physhaven't fukked yet...just air kisses?
Adam-Levine-Flying-Kiss.gif
Man you know what I mean by physical, of course the kisses are physical but we havent fukked yet.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I've started seeing a married woman a little over a month ago. We hang out and kiss but it hasn't gotten to the physical part yet. She says that she is guarded and wants to take things slow.

What's the status of her marriage?

:lupe:

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's TE="Matt504, post: 11359285, member: 13681"]What's the status of her marriage?

:lupe:[/QUOTE]
They have two kids but he travels during the week. She says that he doesnt satisfy her sexually and she doesnt feel the same for him anymore. She's felt this way for awhile but she stays for the kids. She makes more money them him too.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
What's the status of her marriage?

:lupe:
They have two kids but he travels during the week. She says that he doesnt satisfy her sexually and she doesnt feel the same for him anymore. She's felt this way for awhile but she stays for the kids. She makes more money them him too.[/QUOTE]

You and her both deserve everything coming yall way :manny:

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOMorose Zeitgeist, post: 11359863, member: 13053"]They have two kids but he travels during the week. She says that Isnt satisfy her sexually and she doesnt feel the same for him anymore. She's felt this way for awhile but she stays for the kids. She makes more money them him too.[/QUOTE]

You and her both deserve everything coming yall way :manny:[/QUOTE]
She actually tells him that she is going out with a guy friend when we see each other. He lets her. How is that my problem?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This some grimey ass shyt:damn:.

Wish I could say what goes around come around but thats not true. World isnt black and white. There's a whole bunch of gray. This some foul shyt but i wouldn't be surprised if it works out perfectly.

At the end of the day there is only one judge

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drama queen. Tearing apart a family that will now have kids that grow up deficiently. Taking on a married woman with 2 kids because a bytch drained the life outta you. :mjlol: Then getting her pregnant and having a baby with her. :heh: Living with 2 kids that aint yours and your own new born baby. :russ: Lemme find out them daughters cute :usure:

You died in 2013 and you gonna be dead again by 2018. :wow: The next L gonna give you a real story to tell.

A life lesson.
:mjgrin: @LastEmperor2k2